Fellow Musicians needed

Started by Greggers, May 29, 2015, 08:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Just out of intrest,bar Zambra in Turre have a good jam once a fortnight from september,its normally a good night and very handy for folks wanting to meet up for new projects.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Greggers

I luv a good harp player and always enjoy jamming/gigging/recording with other players. please give me a call on 643353116 and we'll meet up.Bassist also give me a bell.

mickey spillane

Hi
I am a bass player living just up the road from Arboleas I have all my own kit and happy to jam with you guys.  Look forward to your reply

GOB IRON BRIAN

Quote from: Greggers on May 29, 2015, 08:20:38 AM
Rock/blues guitarist seeks other musicians (past or present) to jam with. Bass player and keyboard (piano/Hammond) would be ideal but also other guitarists. I have a Soundproofed recording/jamming studio at my home in Arboleas.
Please call Greg on 722257046 and lets have some fun.

HARMONICA PLAYER PLAYED LAST 4 FESTIVALS WOODROT BAZA /SINGER/ JUST ABOUT ANYTHING /INTERESTED

Greggers

Rock/blues guitarist seeks other musicians (past or present) to jam with. Bass player and keyboard (piano/Hammond) would be ideal but also other guitarists. I have a Soundproofed recording/jamming studio at my home in Arboleas.
Please call Greg on 643353116 and lets have some fun.