Are there any karate, judo or football clubs for children?

Started by Tonica, April 29, 2015, 21:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girasol

The karate classes at Girasol are on Monday's at 5pm for 1 hour.  Boys and girls from 7 years of age upwards are welcome.  If you would like more information please pm me.  Thank you.  Claire

PawsandClaws

The 'new' sports centre in albox has swimming lessons individual or groups I believe but no club.

There are also paddle lessons / clubs

Silly statement but most of these clubs will be in Spanish so even if your grand kids aren't interested in X y or z it is a great chance to meet and make friends and learn Spanish 

If there is anything in particular your grand kids are interested in I will happily have a think of any other clubs I know of.

Tonica

Thank you very much for the information. It's for our grand children who are permantly  coming out to live next month. In the UK they go to many clubs so your reply is indeed most helpful. They will be living in Cucador. Do you know if the sports centre in Albox does swimming lessons or has a swimming club. They already swim but go to a club

PawsandClaws

Loads!

You don't say what age your kids are or where you are.

In albox try the football stadium they have multiple clubs there including football and karate

Girasol in albox has multiple clubs for kids including karate

The tennis club just outside albox has tennis lessons

The musical school in albox has different music lessons and groups

There are other places as well but those are the ones off the top of my head

Tonica

Hi folks does anyone know of any judo, karate or football clubs locally or surrounding areas for young children ?