Pedigree German Shepherd Puppy Homed

Started by maltezer, April 26, 2015, 15:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsme

Can I ask where you purchased this gorgeous pup from as I will be looking for a long haired one next year and he looks amazing Thankyou

Jim1544

Quote from: maltezer on May 04, 2015, 10:17:04 AM
Hello, sadly she is gone :'(
I do wish people would cancel or place "remove" to their original posts !! just a "PET" hate of mine.
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

maltezer

zuluwarrier

What a lovely looking puppy. Could you tell me how old she is now is she house trained and how much you would like for her.

Thanks
                        Mick

maltezer

Thank you. Yes, is really sad as she is such a lovely dog. Dread parting with her and also cannot really afford to give her away but prepared to lose some if only for the perfect home for her. Her Father cost the owner 10,000 euros and the Mother 6,000 euros so she has a good background but mainly she has a lovely character and is healthy...

Angieh

Thanks for the reply. So sorry to hear of your misfortune, hope things look up soon. I have just taken on a rescue dog so am unable to help. Good luck.

maltezer

I bought this puppy for my Husband as he was devastated atfter the death of our rescue GSD. I paid 400 euros for her and since spent over 100 euros on her, vaccines etc. Unfortunately my Husband has developed an incurable back problem and unable to care for an active puppy so sadly we have to resell her.

Angieh

You seem to have lots of dogs for sale....are you a breeder? I am asking because there are so many abandoned dogs that need homes , these are mostly free to good hones.

maltezer

Beautiful girl, long haired, loving and intelligent.  Fully vaccinated, microchipped, passported