3 Bedroom Villa, available for short term rental to Re locators/Holiday Makers

Started by Alcar, April 10, 2015, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

col80

Hi
we offer a full house steam cleaning and cleaning service  for a quote please ring andi on 642327619
   Thanks Colin

petrina

Hi Carol is your villa available from the 30th of October to the 1st of  December please & if so how much? Thank you petrina .

petrina

Hi Carol I have sent you another pm if  you haven't received it , am  I ok to put my email address on here ? Thank you .

petrina

ed_cover

Hi Carol,
Is the villa available from 3rd Oct - 10th Oct?
Regards,
Dave & Lisa.

Alcar

Hi Jenny911,

If you can PM me with the dates you would need the villa for I will get back to you and let you know if those dates are free and the price.

Warm Regards
Carol

jenny911

Alcar

jim

Hi Carol we (3 adults) looking for 7 days in any of the following dates ..... 22th June - 19th July or any week in September. Obviously subject to flights to/from Almeria. If available could you send details/prices etc. Regards Jim

DILLIGAF

Alcar

Steve and Liz

Hi there.. we as in the family are looking for a 2 week let 22.8.15..in the la Perla area.. Is this close by and what would the rental costs be please.. thanks

Alcar

Hi,

I have a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom Villa available for short term let only, it is fully furnished to a high standard and is equipped for all your needs.
Ideally suited to Re locators that want to stay a short while as they look around for property to buy or for holiday makers coming to visit family in the area.
The Villa is situated in the Arboleas area and is a few minutes drive or 15 minute walk into the village, the nearest town is Albox and the nearest beach is Garrucha and that is about a 20 minute drive away.
There is a pool and the gardens are walled and gated, we provide Tea,Coffee,Milk etc as well as Toiletries as you go into the villa along with a welcome pack of Fruit and Wine, we do a weekly service of the villa and we also maintain the gardens and the pool, all bills are included in the price and the villa also has Wifi internet and an MP3 docking station.
If you need any further information please send me a PM with your name and telephone number and dates that you would be interested in and I will get back to you ASAP with prices.
Warm Regards
Carol