Smart TV Problem with Filmon???

Started by spanish sheep, March 27, 2015, 18:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

If you want to record anything on Filmon you have to register (free), but you now only get an hour's free recording which is a problem if the Programme you are wanting to watch is longer than one hour long!

spanish sheep

hI Guys

As far as i know she has turned off cleared history etc etc and as far as i am aware you don't have to log on to filmon ??? we shall keep searching for the answer

oldbirchy

Sorry sheepy
I find smart TVs not so smart!
I know it sounds daft but has she powered off the TV?
If so she needs to clear any tabs associated with filmon and try again.

Sorry not to be definitive.

Regards Andy

spanish sheep

Hi all

this is for a friend of mine...

she has a smart TV so she has been streaming filmon through the internet option and then finding it on google and bookmarked it, so when she turns on tv and goes to internet section it automatically goes straight to film on ,

this was working fine until the storms the other week, when the storms caused a power cut ( off and straight on again like a blink) since then the option for free SD, Free HD in the top right hand corner has changed the Free SD the screen now stated that to view this the adBlocking software has to be turned off as ad need to play to view????

and the HD option has changed from Free to Pay and will only play for 3 mins and the screen goes to a subscription page

history has been deleted and bookmark and then re googled filmon but still the same has anyone any suggestions as to this problem????

she is in the area el pinar near bedar and is having no problems with internet she can access filmon through laptop and i pad so the fault has to be smart tv LG but what ???

thank you