Puppy training tomorrow at Arboleas

Started by Queen Clare Shirley, March 14, 2015, 09:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christine

Yes that would not be a problem as i have a beginners class that is any age of course it is easier in most cases to start as young as possible but i train any age, like i say at the moment i am waiting to see the Mayor but you are welcome to ring me and we can meet for a chat kind regards Chris.           627613351

shadeseeker

Hi I would be very interested in your puppy training but my dog is 2 yrs old. Would he still be accepted?
Thanks.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

olly

Clare, I know Rolo needs to learn, but I don't think the kids are that bad really!
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

christine

Hi at the moment we are not training due to the premises being revamped and i will need to see the Mayor to find out when we can start up again but you are more than welcome to ring me and maybe we can make a start with your dog kind regards Chris .

Fregil08

Hi Chris do you still do a training class on a Sunday morning,if so where is it held and what is the cost
Regards Fred Gillard ortel 80993186

Angieh

Hola Christine,
    I have sent you a PM.

Regards

Angie

christine

Hi there may be a good idea to give me a ring please not sure who you are 627613351 kind regards Chris .

Queen Clare Shirley

How do I find it?

Master Rolo and us three ladies are going to attend but woe is me I dont know where it is and what I should bring apart from Master Rolo. I was thinking lots of copious amount of baileys and a chair whilst the children learn.

ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988