Rides

Started by Jim1544, March 02, 2015, 20:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim1544

Shall we pencil Thursday next week in then, usual time/place and by then some of the mountain runs should be good to ride, go and say hello to some of those wild boar :rofl:   regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Gizmo

Hi Jim
Must agree it was a cracking ride out on Monday and am looking forward to the next one, Thursday next week for me would be good but if the majority want the weekend please let me know and I will do a little extra around the place to earn a few more browny points.

Russ. (Gizmo )

Tetley

Basikly for our new folks

headlamps on full ,and drive like every body wants to kill you,ie junctions and puller outers,also sunday afternoons are back road fast lads day so keep  to the right on corners as you could have somebody coming the other way at warp factor on your side as happend to me on the lubrin road the other week.

another major is dogs as there is normaly one somewere waiting to cross the road or hop on yer bike.

also if you didnt know carry your full docs & passport,its not like the uk, here they just impound the bike if they arnt happy with the papers or lack of them.

:tiphat:

ps
pipes must be itv standard,i use a race can but have made a baffle that cuts the db,s down infact now i just leave the baffle in as tootleing around at 120 kph sounding like yer doing 250 kph is loosing it appeal.........must be old age as im 55 next week  :)

the other thing is ref ITV,s pipes
the bike may pass at Lorca ITV ie Murcia however its not force to be legal on the sound db levels in Andalusia,they had this in Alacanti the other year ie knicking people with ITV,s done in a diffrent province were the itv pass db wasa bit less stringent.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jet7206

Hiya Jim, sorry would love to come on a bike ride Thursday! but have to go to huercal Hospital with my Misses,the week-end will be fine?, went for a short ride yesterday into albox around suicide corner through town and onto the Baza road and Home!!!only had 3 tosser's trying to put me on my Harris, I have not been on a bike for 4 years so get to ride safe and get use to the driving standard's over here UMPTH.will poss be on the ride sat-or sun, which ever day is chosen!!!!see you soon Ride safe.Hope not this oun

hunkychunk

Hi Jim,

Agreed,a cracking ride-out today.

Thursday next week is good for me,as for this weekend either Sat or Sun will be OK.
So whichever suits the rest will be fine with me.

Cheers   Ian.

Jim1544

Firstly, what a great ride out today :clap: we had the weather, fantastic roads, scenery, food, and great company. We managed 3 districts, Almeria, Granada and a short distance in Jaen province, Looking at the forecast for the next week or so, it looks like this Saturday or Sunday are the best( weekend drivers and Alcohol infused locals !!??) aside, then Thursday next week,  Anyone make this weekend ? let me know, these things are so complicated to arrange to suit everyone, ring me with your preferences on 950064205. regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk