Sub human Savage's

Started by King saint 76, February 03, 2015, 18:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olly

These people have a totally differant mindset to us " infidels".
Only language they understand is kill 1 of your hostages you are holding, and we kill 10 IS/Al Qaeda prisoners we are holding.
Brutal to us Westerners, but they can do the maths.
At least Jordan went part of the way.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Tetley

Thats a good point Hogs on the Jet,but if a nutt had planned to bring the west further in... on side ,they might have decided to fogg it a bit with an" old piece " to do the nastys.

either way a wicked cruel act and more evidence on man & womens un humanity

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

The thing is,as distresing as this is,how many kids got fried when Isreal kicked off and flatternd Gazza last year,how many  Innocents are killed burned daily in trouble spots all over the world,example Ukrain,Pakistan.

the world is a mad place and gets more Dangerous by the day with Nuke armed states facing up to each other over power ,control , wealth,and natural resources

i still think Isreal will sort this little local difficulty out if these ISIS  Types get a full hold of Sryia,the only problem is,the rest of us will be consuming the fallout for years as per Chernobyl.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Quote from: Rod on February 04, 2015, 08:10:36 AM
Have you got a link Tet?

No sorry.it was on hour facebook ,not there now,it showed a large plane ,re fueling a jet fighter it was cctv type footage and way in the back ground there is a large plane on fire decending to the ground,it looks realy pucker ,but i suppose hoaxes always do,if its a hoax,but it was taken from what looks like a helmet cam with the cargo back end of the plane open.

the problem is with all this is its punter mind warfare ,it not and it is pucker,no wonder putins got the hump if the USSR  didnt shoot it down ( by proxy )

webejamin

I think the Jordanian response is the right one. They are Arabs and Muslim, they understand better than us what is needed to combat the likes of IS. Our way of life is OK for us, it's in our rule book, we are all sweet and kind to each other, even when we commit evil deeds, that's one of the attractions to the west for foreigners. George Bush thought he understood "shock and awe" ??? live and learn.   

Rod

Tetley

:notopic: ish,but mass murder

just out of intrest,did anybody see the clip on facebook,of a lage airplane been shot down,taken from a plane re fueling, a fighter plane its aledged it was mh17 or is it a web hoax that somebody filmed up in there shed.

morning folks  :tiphat:

King saint 76

These sub-humans claim to be acting on behalf of their god...  if their god is this evil, can you imagine what their devil is like?

King saint 76

Two terrorist's executed by Jordan overnight.
This is probably just what ISIS want, they seem to want to turn this into a huge war.

zuluwarrier

Nobody wants our forces involved in another war BUT until a coalition of civilised nations is formed to send ground forces in to wipe these thugs out then anyone that I.S doesnt like or agree with if captured is liable to be executed in an even more barbaric way be it those who go there to help those affected by the war or opposition forces. The only solution is total annihilation,

webejamin

Hopefully, the only positive thing that could come out of this whole tragedy is, that more Arab and Muslim countries may get soldiers on the ground to hunt these evil devils down. The west will never beat them, only there own can do that. The west made the mistake of supporting the rebels in Syria, simply because Russia supported al-Assad, now the price is being paid. The west thought they would be clever and stoke the Arab spring, but it's all backfired. Another example of most of us plebs knowing the outcome, but the clever politicians not even having a pencil to work it out.
Another thing, all these Muslim fighters coming back, should be sent to places like Jordan for processing, far more will be learned from them about IS than from anything else.  

zilnor

KingSaint, good point about fracking  But it seems nobody wants it.

Tetley

Germany murdered millions in ww2 ...... now there running the job..........in Saudi the gov chops folks up in chop chop square for all to see ......and there a UK phone a   friend..................and then of coarse..... brother Cromwell in Irealand...............

strange world.... this control lark.

King saint 76

Matthew 26.52.

Time for the civillised world to declare war with these savages, but that won't happen because it is all our friends of the middle east who are funding these b@stard$ and until the US becomes self sufficient in oil, we will have to keep on with the softly softly approach.
I know it sounds daft, but fracking in the US and europe will solve our reliance on gulf oil and then we can stop all the pussy footing around.

byrney

Short of Nuke-ing the whole of the Middle East, and obliterating both innocent and guilty, I don't see how it would be possible to isolate and eliminate the culprits.

zilnor

Absolutely KngSaint. Time for drastic measures against these callous, inhumane murderers.
The West must sort them out soon, otherwise our grandchildren will be living under Sharia law.
A quote from Jesus ( not sure where it is in the New Testament , ) but he says words to the effect of  " Live by the sword, die by the sword " .  I fully agree with this.

King saint 76

http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/isis-jordan-pilot#.teZe3ZK3G

Just when you think these poor excuses for human beings cannot stoop any lower.