Extranjero bank charges

Started by Pennydot, February 03, 2015, 16:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuffTheMagicDragon

Yes I've been having these 'Comis.Compra Extranjero' charges, only to find them refunded within the week.
Don't what they are or why they happen, but as long as they carry on refunding them, it doesn't bother me  :wave

Puff

Pennydot

a) I am 69
b) I transfer money each month from the UK
c) I do not buy online in the UK using my Spanish card!

So how the , f******, do they work this out??

I will be there in the morning!!
>:( >:( >:( >:(

Pennydot

Quote from: fidgetmidget on February 03, 2015, 17:18:23 PM
No but, on top of the 15 euros per quarter I had a charge of 30 for card commission, when I went into the bank I was told I had not used my card more than 48 times in the previous year, I told them I had used it 67 times and to go and look, he confirmed I was right and made a refund if half, would move banks but all of them charge if pensions are not paid in or you are between 25 and 60. I wonder though how many people don't notice these charges being slipped in each year, the bank are once again making a mint.

Yes I had that last year.  Apparantly, cash withdrawals don't count!!  As I said, I will be on the doorstep in the morning!  :head

Monty1

I've had 28 of these in the last 3 days all relating to December.
I did use my card for online shopping at UK stores and shopping while in the UK at Xmas but I did't use it 28 times. There seems to be 2 amounts for each transaction. Don't think I'll be doing that again.

fidgetmidget

No but, on top of the 15 euros per quarter I had a charge of 30 for card commission, when I went into the bank I was told I had not used my card more than 48 times in the previous year, I told them I had used it 67 times and to go and look, he confirmed I was right and made a refund if half, would move banks but all of them charge if pensions are not paid in or you are between 25 and 60. I wonder though how many people don't notice these charges being slipped in each year, the bank are once again making a mint.
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Pennydot

Has anyone else suddenly started getting small charges on their Bank account with Cajamar showing as 'Comis.Compra Extranjero'??

Or is it just me!!!!  :'( :'(

I shall be on their doorstep in the morning!