<
News:
Arboleas Home Watch are holding their Annual General Meeting at the MUSEO GILABERT Theatre at 11am this Thursday 22nd November. All welcome.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 13:08:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PC-Solutions - Everything PC  (Read 34657 times)
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« on: January 29, 2015, 17:45:06 PM »

Repairs - Upgrades - Accessories - Networking - VoIP - Website & Email Hosting - Mobile Phone Antenna Kits - Tuition - & much more!

All work carried out in your own home / business premises wherever possible. Fast, efficient service and competitive rates.

We carry lots of accessories in stock, e.g. pen drives, memory cards, mice, UK keyboards, speakers, headphones, webcams, USB hubs, memory card readers, laptop cases, routers, wifi extenders, music players, cables & lots more.
We have a stall on Turre market every Friday and on Los Llanos market every Saturday so why not pop down and see us for all your computer needs?
Credit & debit cards accepted (for purchases over €15).

Tel: 637 459 293 (WhatsApp available)
Email: info@pc-solutions.es
www.pc-solutions.es

Like us on Facebook for tech news & occasional special offers
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 14:33:45 PM by PC-solutions » Logged

PC-Solutions - Everything PC

T: 637 459 293  E: info@pc-solutions.es - Website: www.pc-solutions.es - Facebook: pcsolutionsinspain
Shop now open in Camino los Raspejos 4, Mojacar. Also Los Llanos market on Saturday. Callout service available
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: January 29, 2015, 17:45:06 PM »

The two of us

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 17:06:54 PM »

Found them at Los Llanos market & decided to give them a try, after having been very disappointed by 2 other well-known local computer outfits.
They are really nice guys to deal with, extremely helpful and they only charge you for what actually needs doing!
Their pricing structure for spares, upgrades & repairs is excellent, their computer knowledge is terrific, and they are fast with a door-to-door service.
Will definitely conrinue to use them
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 17:06:54 PM »

alboxJI
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 19:09:19 PM »

:wave  A big thank you to you Gordon

Have to say a very good service, a very quick repair of my PC and very glad to finely found someone who knows
what he is talking about, who did a great job

after using the other well-known more expensive repair services, I was very afraid of asking someone else again, spend a lot of money for no good work,
Glad I did ask you for your help, thanks again ,

Thanks for the home service you gave us, will pass your details and low prices on and  if there's anyone looking for an professional  good computer service than please give Gordon a call or an email
 :wave
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 19:09:19 PM »

Richard Betteridge
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »

Been using them for two years and they are very reliable and not expensive.  Really nice people, who will not rip you off.  Used many other companies, often let down and disappoint with the service or should I say lack of service. Repairs, spares and upgrades are excellent, it's nice to deal with guys who know what they are talking about. Will not use anybody else and have recommended them to people we know.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 09:36:16 AM »

blueeyes
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 21:02:54 PM »

Had Gordon to have a look at some real problems we ve been having .Great result more than happy super folks to do business with,many thanks to you both jeff
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 21:02:54 PM »

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 13:36:27 PM »

From 10 March, as well as being at Turre and Los Llanos markets, we will also be at Albox market every Tuesday. We'll be opposite "The Bull" pub.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 15:07:10 PM by PC-solutions » Logged

T: 637 459 293  E: info@pc-solutions.es - Website: www.pc-solutions.es - Facebook: pcsolutionsinspain
Shop now open in Camino los Raspejos 4, Mojacar. Also Los Llanos market on Saturday. Callout service available
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 13:36:27 PM »

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 15:10:30 PM »

PC-Solutions are official distributors for Bogo Mobility smartphones and tablets. Bogo Mobility are a Spanish company formed in 2010, and although not too well known sold in excess of 65,000 smartphones/tablets here in Spain last year.
What drew us to them was their “Premium Guarantee” which states that if you have a problem with one of their products within the first 60 days they will collect it from your home, repair/replace it and return it to you within 7 days.

We have a number of their Lifestyle 7DC tablets in stock, which have the following specification:
7” Touchscreen 1024 x 600 resolution
1Ghz dual core processor
1Gb DDR3 ram memory
8Gb flash storage
Android 4.1 Jellybean
Front and rear cameras
MicroSD slot – will take up to 32Gb microSD card
MiniHDMI port – connect the tablet to your TV
MicroUSB port – connect USB peripherals to the tablet
Wifi – 802.11 b/g/n

For more information see http://www.bogomobility.com/tablets/lifestyle-7dc/

As an introductory offer, these tablets will be €49.95 while stocks last.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 17:01:02 PM by PC-solutions » Logged

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 15:10:30 PM »

cortijokid3
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 17:14:16 PM »

Thank you so much for the hours that you spent on my laptop,I will for sure contact you again when I have any more problems,regards and thanks cortijokid3
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 17:14:16 PM »

mimosas
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 09:07:36 AM »

Posting to highly recommend Gordon - really helped us out over the weekend - came out within the hour and set everything up.  Huge thanks
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 09:07:36 AM »

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »

We're at the Easter market today at the Irish Rover in Mojacar. If you're in the area pop in and say hello.

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:17 AM »

tanfield
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 13:22:11 PM »

hi gordon,my zoostorm laptop vme50 hard drive is almost gone,i need a new hdd 2.5 sata  drive,do you stock these & what are the costs?
thanks.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 13:22:11 PM »

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 14:35:30 PM »

hi gordon,my zoostorm laptop vme50 hard drive is almost gone,i need a new hdd 2.5 sata  drive,do you stock these & what are the costs?
thanks.

You have a PM

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 10:44:23 AM »

For those of you not covered by the internet service provided by Arboleas townhall or Rural-Internet, you may be interested to know that we are now official agents for Next Comunicaciones internet, phone and TV service.

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2015, 10:44:23 AM »

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2015, 18:44:20 PM »

We are no longer attending Albox market on Tuesdays, but we will be at Villaricos market every Sunday.

terrytrees
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 17:45:40 PM »

We'd like to recommend Gordon for the service he's just given us.The computer was running really slowly now it flies!! My wife had a problem transferring photos from her ipad.No problem now. He was on time for the appointment (In fact a little early) and his charges were very reasonable.Will certainly use him for any future problems.

Terrytrees.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 17:45:40 PM »

Peter Michaels
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 06:21:02 AM »

After reading favourable comments on this forum for PC Solutions I contacted them. My laptop and printer problems were soon identified, located and rectified. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gordon to anyone for a friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient service..Thanks again. Peter Michaels.
fluffyone
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 19:48:16 PM »

Top Man Gordon!

He helped me out via PM!! How good is that!

Any further problems I will definitely be seeking your honest advice

Cheers
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2015, 15:54:05 PM »

Thanks very much for your kind comments - they're much appreciated!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 14:34:40 PM by PC-solutions » Logged

LisaD
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 19:02:16 PM »

Have sent you a pm
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 19:01:50 PM »

Have sent you a pm

You have a reply.

LisaD
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 15:22:05 PM »

Gordon at PC-Solutions has just built me a new desktop and I am chuffed to bits with it

For quite a while I've heard only positive things from people who have had first hand experience with this fully legal company.
After a less than pleasant experience with another "expert", I'd thought I'd give them a try.

I found Gordon to be totally genuine and happy to explain things -  however much you do (or don't) know about computing

No BS, honest and fair pricing, no huge markups on parts.  There is total transparency, which is very refreshing.
He is happy to discuss options and let you know the implications of cost versus performance of you choosing a certain spec of CPU etc.

You also get 100% legal software installed on your pc - no pirate copies which may come back to bite you if and when you want or need to upgrade or have issues with the operating system and need to re-install etc.

I told Gordon what I needed the pc to do and he really listened.
Like the majority of home users, I wanted a pc that was nippy enough to run various programs simultaneously without slowing down.
That's what I've now got
It also looks great, very sleek - not a specific requirement I told him about, but a welcome bonus!
He took the time to set it up properly, and was happy to answer my questions.

Can't say enough good things - I can only recommend you give them a go when you next have problems with your existing pc or if it's time for a new one
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 20:22:09 PM »

Hi everyone,
We heard a rumour yesterday that we were no longer attending the market at Los Llanos and had returned to the UK.
The truth is that we haven't been at Los Llanos market (or any other market for that matter) for a while as we've been on holiday. We took the opportunity to take an extended break in the UK during August ( as many other people do) and into September.
We are back from holiday now and it's business as usual.
I hope this clears up any confusion.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 11:00:53 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

casabonita
Reading Room
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2015, 21:03:04 PM »

We would like to say big thank you to Gordon from PC Solutions, for sorting a very difficult problem with our computer which needed attention over 3 nights & including a home visit.
I would recommend PC Solutions time & time again as we have used them prior to this & can't thank Gordon enough for his patience,time & thoroughness.
Excellent prices also.
The Pink House
phpBB New Member

Quality preloved goods at bargain prices

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2016, 13:39:17 PM »

We had a serious problem with our office computer last week and called PC-Solutions. They were close by so came round within a few minutes. The problem was diagnosed quickly and sorted out just as quick, so we were back up and running again in no time. Very happy with the cost too - I can wholeheartedly recommend PC-Solutions, and we'll be using them for all our technical problems in the future.

For enquiries phone Sam on 681 095 096 (Whatsapp available)
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thepinkhousealmeria
Also https://www.facebook.com/Buy-Buy-Auction-934558823294999/
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2016, 07:53:15 AM »

We have again managed to get hold of some 8Gb Toshiba pen drives - only 4€ each while stocks last!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 06:55:18 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

JETSKIBALA
phpBB Full Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2016, 13:25:03 PM »

HELLO
Do you have a usb keyboard in stock, as we urgently need one, what price and can I collect asap
Thanks
Linda
Lindacp@sky.com
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2016, 07:40:59 AM »

Hi Linda,

Let me know if you still need one - we have plenty on stock.

John n Julie
phpBB Super Member

Howay The Lads

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 15:54:42 PM »

Hi Gordon,
Printer brilliant and thanks for changing the defective mouse. Service with a smile as per normal.
Regards
John :tiphat: :tiphat:

After the age of 60 never trust a fart!
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2016, 06:27:53 AM »

Hi Gordon,
Printer brilliant and thanks for changing the defective mouse. Service with a smile as per normal.
Regards
John :tiphat: :tiphat:

Glad you're happy with the printer. I have the genuine HP cartridges for it in stock if you need them  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 05:53:59 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 08:53:19 AM »

On Thursday 1st September at 9:30am we will be opening our new shop at Calle la Fuente No. 4, Mojacar, just up the road from the Artisan Centre and opposite Torres Asesorias.

In addition to our usual repair service and parts/accessories for sale at great prices, we will be offering a number of other services such as on-site internet access, mailboxes, parcel deliveries, android box demos, etc.

Follow us on Facebook at “pcsolutionsinspain” for up to date news on the shop and details of our opening day special offers.

We will still be offering our home visit service, and will continue attending Los Llanos market on Saturdays and Villaricos market on Sundays. Unfortunately from Friday 2nd September we will no longer be attending Turre market.

We look forward to seeing you.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:57:36 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

Jay
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2016, 11:50:05 AM »

Congratulations and wishing you every luck for the future.  clap clap
PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2016, 16:16:41 PM »

Congratulations and wishing you every luck for the future.  clap clap
Thanks very much.

There'll be 10% off everything in the shop on our opening day - Thursday 1st September.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 05:00:40 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2016, 18:06:35 PM »

Well were open! We had a few technical glitches with the internet stations and receipt printer but an early start sorted them out before opening time. Thanks to everyone who came to have a look at our new shop, and in particular Maria Nelson from Bar El Almendro in La Mela for the Cava & delicious Canapes!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 06:47:18 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2016, 10:57:09 AM »

Dust and pet hair can be a real problem out here in Spain. Tiled floors allow more of it to circulate which eventually finds it's way into your PC, causing overheating and failure. We can clean your CPU heatsink & fan and re-seat it with fresh thermal paste. We also clean out old, unnecessary and unwanted software from your hard drive, helping to speed up your computer. Only 25€ for a desktop PC and 45€ for a laptop. Please contact us for details.

(Desktop PC's can be done in your own home, but laptops will need to be taken away and returned the following day)

Before - not the worst we have seen!

After cleaning, and ready to be refitted with fresh thermal paste.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 08:54:12 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

PC-solutions
phpBB Full Member

Everything PC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2016, 09:03:35 AM »

December Offer!

HP 250 G4 Laptop- Intel N3050 1.6GHZ - 4GB RAM- 1TB Hard Drive- 15.6"/39.6Cm Screen - DVD+-R/RW - Bluetooth - Numeric Keypad - 2xUSB2.0 - 1xUSB3.0 - HDMI - SD Card Reader - Windows 7 Home Premium (Genuine license).

ONLY 269€
(While stocks last)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:45:30 AM by PC-solutions » Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: