gas bottles.

Started by Steve and Liz, January 27, 2015, 11:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeinalbox

Hi, i have a few gas bottles for sale €10 each. I used to rent out mobile homes but buissness is slow so going to sell up stuff.
666228306. Ask for lee.

hurlez

If you buy a gas bottle from repsol it will cost 20 + euros (bought mine a few years ago so not sure of exact cost ) and the cost of the gas which is 17.50 euros. If you pick up an empty one either advertised on here or from the car boot in Albox it will only cost 8/10 euros therefore saving you at least 10 euros. Just get it filled with the repsol Man when he does his rounds he won't ask to see your contract so no problem getting the bottle filled

hayes

Repsol office in Vera very helpful speak English, address Travelgas Levante, Ctra de Ronda 20,
04620 Vera Almeria Telephone 950 390 908
We purchase a new one for 21.14 euros, take your passport or NIE number, forms again to be signed.

Rod

Go round the car boot on a Saturday, lots of them about.

MAK3684

Hi Liz & Steve
Look in the private items for sale section further down on the forum and you'll find a couple of people selling orange gas bottles.
Hope you get sorted but also wanted to let you know the gas man  comes round every Monday morning, leave a gas bottle near the gate and he will stop.
Kate x

Steve and Liz

Hi there.. we have an official contract with the orange gas people and wanted to increase it from 2 to three bottles. I have been down to the office near hurecal several times and there is no one in..just 2 dogs. I shouted and even tried the car horn.. but no one there and it was in the morning..so I did try to  be official..and amend the contract....but can not as yet... But one can only do this so many times..and come back empty handed so ................ where can I  just buy one..without exchanging an old one.. help..please.,,liz wife of Steve.  :luv: