Main Menu

Doggy songs.

Started by owdoggy, January 13, 2015, 06:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gayenkeith

Ah the price of fame lol :lol:

owdoggy

Quote from: gayenkeith on March 02, 2015, 17:19:16 PM
Like your sentiments Doggy but you know people will want more.

Keith

Aye well, there may well be the odd surprise gig at "The local bar" in the summer but the worry is the Hammer gig at Brofest last week. Apparently we slayed 'em which is all very nice but they're going to want us back, possibly to headline. I nearly did mesel a nasty just doing 40 mins so a full gig? ....... I'm too old for all of that now.

The funniest bit was when I jumped into the press pit, ran along to the end of the barriers then dashed into the crowd for a quick headbang. I scared the living daylights out of the security guy at the end of the barriers, who of course was there to stop joe public getting in, not singers getting out and. according to a friend of mine, the official video guy at the back who had all his gear set up pointing at the stage and was looking bored to tears because all he had to do was turn it on & off was in a right flap when all of this happened :lol:

Doggy

gayenkeith

Like your sentiments Doggy but you know people will want more.

Keith

owdoggy

I've just realised that since the forum last went phut & a load of posts disappeared the Doggy songs have gone........... well, you don't get away with it that easy

They're here:
www.reverbnation.com/owdoggy

All written, recorded & produced at "Barking Mad Studio" here in sunny EspaƱa.

And because there's going to be no more live Doggy (apart from a charity solo gig here and a festival gig back in the UK in Feb.) as I have now , finally, nailed this retirement lark I thought they should be on here.

I've made the tracks available for free download and all I ask is that if you do d/l them then (if funds allow of course) you make a donation to charity, how much and to whom is entirely up to you.

Cheers me dears! :tiphat:

Doggy