Endesa Nocturnal Metre - unit prices

Started by MadreMia, January 11, 2015, 10:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

MadreMia - I do agree the new bills are not that easy to read and if you try to view them on a tablet/phone using the android app some of the detail is missing!

Babyboomer

There was a price rise during the last period hence two prices for each high and low set of charges.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

MadreMia

Hi Elgin, thanks I have just found the details. I was having a blonde moment and couldn't see the wood for trees!  It's confusing though as the units are charged on two different tariffs. I don't remember that before on the old style bills.

Elgin

The bill detail should be within the tops section of page 2 of the bill - go to http://www.endesaclientes.com/en/understand-your-bill/ for more info and click on section 9 of the specimen bill.

MadreMia

That should have potencia! Ps mine is 4.60 kW.

MadreMia

I have looked and looked at the bill but cannot find the unit prices. On the old style bill it was plain to see. The only reason I can think that they're different is the 'potenica' you have.

Elgin

I struggle to understand Endesa.  On my last bill (covering 15/10/14 to 16/12/14) I paid:-

Punto -  0.150565€ per Kwh (although some units were at 0.138565 € per Kwh)

Valle -  0.071988 € per Kwh (some units at 0.059988 € per Kwh)

TheCyclist

windug

Hi Madremia

Valle   0.072839  Euro kWh.

Punta  0.158916  Euro kWh.         Last Bill.

Windug

MadreMia

Hi, does anyone know the unit prices for the Endesa Nocturnal Metre please? I can't see it on the factura anywhere.
Valle cheaper unit
Punta dearer unit
Many thanks