Wiziwig

Started by byrney, December 31, 2014, 12:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Stringo

I sometimes use haha sports or usagoals

byrney

Thanks Doreen.  Will try them later.  :wave Happy New Year.

doreen1

Hi Byrney,
He says frontrowsports eu , frontrowsports ge, or VIP sports.
Hope that helps. :wave

phileas fogg

I changed my IP address to, France, Germany, Sweden, Russia, Ireland, Turkey and all show that Wiziwig is down totally in Europe. Even in USA it is down.
There is no football on today, so I do not know what other Web sites have also been taken down that show football. Will have to run a test tomorrow and see what is left.
Main problem with changing IP addresses is that it brings your speed down to snail pace, unless of course you know some one in UK who will allow you to access their Provider from here then you will get the same speed up and down, but only from UK.
I do this so I have virgin media on my laptop coming down  at 6 meg instead of 2.2 meg if I changed my IP address through normal ways. But of course this gives me good sports as well on Virgin media with no buffering at all.

Karen4

The wiziwig website says this is their new approach... http://www.getyourfixtures.com/
Cl3880

doreen1

When himself wakes up from his siesta I will ask Byrney. I know he watches live sport on our android box but through what I havent a clue.

byrney

Now that Wiziwig has closed down, has anyone found any alternatives to viewing live sport?