Magnificent 7

Started by King saint 76, December 10, 2014, 17:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Whilst I actually agree with some of what Saint has said he has gone too far in naming those members so their names have been deleted from his post. Yes, there have been a number of sensible threads spoilt by inane postings that had nothing to do with the original post but just made to make fun or 'try' to inject some humour into the thread when there was no need.

I have been hearing from people around and about that this is why they have either stopped posting or have not posted. They simply do not want their thread spolit by a few members that find it funny to hi-jack a thread with stupid comments.

So, to please everyone, which is damned hard! Please think before posting comments in a thread that has nothing to do with the original posting. There is deviation through discussion but blatant comments that have reference to the original post can be inflammatory. As someone has suggested I can create a special board for those members who would like one, so that you can have as much banter between yourselves as you wish. This topic now locked.

webejamin

;D There now ;D we all love each other really ;D I knew we could have a grin about it ;D Now lets have a big forum hug and go to bed ;) :o :-*

macc

just checked, and the M7 have 65 thousand posts and 3.5 thousand hours between them over 4 years. It seems they are the forum and i think it would be quite dull without them. Imagine if it was only KingSaint type people.  Mans best friends, I suppose if dogs could talk we would find it hard to get along with them as well. People need to remember it,s a forum where you can say what you want within the guidelines, and nobody has any control over what anybody else has to say. So don,t worry about Byrney squealing to the mods about being textually abused by a Hillbilly, he will get over it, although he may not comment anymore for fear of threats of violence again, the threat must have been a pm, i seem to miss all the good stuff. So welcome Hillbilly, it,s good when somebody with a big spoon joins the forum.

byrney

:clap: I thought there were three of them - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?

Tetley

Quote from: King saint 76 on December 10, 2014, 22:03:20 PM
Fear not members of the revolution, we will destroy them with subtle humour which they cannot understand, it confuses them and cry foul play.
But this is payback for the years of oppression we have suffered and they re showing weakness.
Stay strong Hillbilly. Quite a nice photo of you, got my bad side again wbj  ;)

Judgement day is coming.

hopefully so is Matron with increased medications...... :wave
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

King saint 76

Quote from: gus-lopez on December 10, 2014, 21:58:20 PM
I think you've chosen the wrong film as the M7 always come out on top & fight on behalf of the underdog. The opposition always end up dead.

Oh yeh, didn't think of that.....      maybe this is the new Tarrantino zombie version.

King saint 76

Fear not members of the revolution, we will destroy them with subtle humour which they cannot understand, it confuses them and they cry foul play.
But this is payback for the years of oppression we have suffered and they are showing weakness.
Stay strong Hillbilly. Quite a nice photo of you, got my bad side again wbj  ;)

Judgement day is coming.

gus-lopez

I think you've chosen the wrong film as the M7 always come out on top & fight on behalf of the underdog. The opposition always end up dead.

Lizzie1201

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MELEE

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

webejamin

So,it looks like its the HILLYBILLY Sillybilly's gang, against the Magnificent 7, I met them up in the Ozarks a few weeks ago. Beware, they eat people :o

MELEE

Quote from: Hillbilly on December 10, 2014, 20:39:58 PM
Quote from: MELEE on December 10, 2014, 20:34:10 PM
Quote from: byrney on December 10, 2014, 20:04:46 PM
I thought that personal attacks were banned on the Forum.  We shall await and see what the owners of the Forum make of the latest postings and of our newest member.

Meanwhile, I will refrain from commenting for fear of threats of violence again.

Best wishes.

byrney he is not even worthy of a reply - he thinks he is the be all and end all and has to attack anyone who does not agree with his tunnel vision on all subjects, unfortunately he now seems to have an accomplice - the gang of 2

the reply was to byrney  not you

....and glass houses to you too.
If I'm not worthy of reply then why did you?

Hillbilly

Quote from: MELEE on December 10, 2014, 20:34:10 PM
I thought that personal attacks were banned on the Forum.  We shall await and see what the owners of the Forum make of the latest postings and of our newest member.

Meanwhile, I will refrain from commenting for fear of threats of violence again.

Best wishes.

byrney he is not even worthy of a reply - he thinks he is the be all and end all and has to attack anyone who does not agree with his tunnel vision on all subjects, unfortunately he now seems to have an accomplice - the gang of 2

....and glass houses to you too.
If I'm not worthy of reply then why did you?

MELEE

Best wishes.

Hillbilly

Best wishes.

Actually you did just comment. As for violence, new to me.
I and many many others have had enough of the usual guff and will be more than pleased to see an end to it.
So noticeable to see that certain people dish out offences on almost a daily basis but woe the person that doesn't tolerate it.

byrney

Best wishes.

jubilado

Hey, people may even return to the forum if it gets sensible again.
Fed up of wading through pages of CRAP,
Well done!
Happy Christmas! :lol:

Hillbilly

Quote from: King saint 76 on December 10, 2014, 17:29:25 PM
The magnificent seven mozied into town, showing total disregard for the local folk, shooting from the hip and putting the simple folk of the valley in their place.

They attempted to ram their views down our throats with high density posting and any topic they didn't approve of was sabotaged and turned into a gay jokefest.
Jokes about "the blue oyster club" and cross dressing took over any thread they wanted to cut short. They talk about the weather in the UK, Immigration in the UK, polaticks in the UK...  in fact most of their posts concerned the UK, but when one of our townfolk wanted to talk about a local issue, out they come all guns blazing and the hi-jack happens.

When they got serious we all had to take notice and listen to everything they told us, they swayed a lot of folk with their strange ways of looking at the world, but not all of us would conform and towards the end of 2014 a rebellion had started led by the King of Arboleas and backed by his trusty deputy Jimmybeen, new rebels like Hillbilly are joining to stop the oppression we have to put up with from the Magnificent 7 over the years.

The fightback has started and is gaining momentum... 70's style gay humour will soon be outlawed,  threads containing local interest will be able to run with out being infiltrated by the 7          We will restore order to our forum.

******************************

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Now that IS A PROPER post!!!

King Saint, we have your back and ready to stop the oppression!
Still think you've missed a few characters but these will do for now....
CHARGE!!!

King saint 76

The magnificent seven mozied into town, showing total disregard for the local folk, shooting from the hip and putting the simple folk of the valley in their place.

They attempted to ram their views down our throats with high density posting and any topic they didn't approve of was sabotaged and turned into a gay jokefest.
Jokes about "the blue oyster club" and cross dressing took over any thread they wanted to cut short. They talk about the weather in the UK, Immigration in the UK, polaticks in the UK...  in fact most of their posts concerned the UK, but when one of our townfolk wanted to talk about a local issue, out they come all guns blazing and the hi-jack happens.

When they got serious we all had to take notice and listen to everything they told us, they swayed a lot of folk with their strange ways of looking at the world, but not all of us would conform and towards the end of 2014 a rebellion had started led by the King of Arboleas and backed by his trusty deputy Jimmybeen, new rebels like Hillbilly are joining to stop the oppression we have to put up with from the Magnificent 7 over the years.

The fightback has started and is gaining momentum... 70's style gay humour will soon be outlawed,  threads containing local interest will be able to run with out being infiltrated by the 7           We will restore order to our forum.

******************************

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.