non resident tax in spain

Started by janice59, December 07, 2014, 13:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eager2Learn

PM sent

They will complete all the forms for you. You will just need to send them copies of the relevant documents etc.

janice59

yes that would be great, can you PM me the details please, also should I be filling in a form for each year we have had the house?

Eager2Learn

It should be paid by the end of December and can be backdated. If you don't have a Catastral valuation they calculated it using the purchase price.
I use a company that performs the task over the internet and have used them for four years. The cost is also very good certainly a lot  cheaper  than our original solicitor.
If you want their details let  me know

janice59

Sally I'm in the UK but perhaps I could email her or the original solicitor we used seven years ago. I'm just concerned because we have never filled in a tax form. We have never rented the house out but just heard about this tax and not sure if we have to pay this backdated since we had the house.

sallyb

Go and see Amanda Oakley in Zugena she sorted mine out for me
Phyll

janice59

I have just read that this has to be paid by end of December if you own property in spain. I have just heard about it and believe you have to pay it whether you rent your property out  or not. also how do I find out the catastral value of the house. does this tax have to be backdated to when we bought the house??

confused.com