English speaking 2nd hand car dealer?

Started by Tribalnovice, September 25, 2014, 07:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave and Sue

Quote from: Chimney Sweep Academy on December 19, 2014, 18:06:37 PM
This was posted some time ago and now all sorted but thanks for your suggestions everyone! I'm now the owner of a bazzed up Ford 100e!

:wave

Was laughing the other day at someone replying to an old post.......POT....BLACK....KETTLE... :lol:

Reminds me of my old school reports.....""David could pay more attention""

Would love to see some pics of the 100e  :tiphat:
Still living the dream after 20 years

Tetley

Quote from: Chimney Sweep Academy on December 19, 2014, 18:06:37 PM
This was posted some time ago and now all sorted but thanks for your suggestions everyone! I'm now the owner of a bazzed up Ford 100e!

wonderfull,i fancy an xk8 convertable once im come to terms with the baffling electrics,timing chain tensioners,head gaskets,nicoseal bores going wrong ,or even an old SL 280  merc to spend years welding up.

hey ho classics  sombodys  got ti luv em   ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tribalnovice

Tetley

Quote from: Chimney Sweep Academy on September 25, 2014, 07:35:54 AM
Hello, Im on the hunt for a little MX5 and would like to ask a local dealer if they cn get hold of a cheap one for me.
Does anyone know the number to someone that may be able to source me one???

Enjoy the sun and have a great day!

Glen

i think the only cheap one you will get is a plated rhd,all this tin opener  stuff holds its money here,why not bring a cheap one in from germany,holland and plate it
also if you buy an sp plater dont forget to factor in 250 to 500e for the name change.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Dave and Sue

Hi Glen
As John P has said "segundo Mano" by far best for what you want, when you find a car that
suits your needs bung one of the spanish speaking kids  in the village a few euros to ring an ask
what you need to know and even take them with you when you go to view
Worked every time for us before our Spanish got good enough to do it ourselves

Happy searching Dave   :tiphat:
Still living the dream after 20 years

leyla

Mitsubishi in Arboleas

Ana the manager speaks English, the information is   950 12 11 23 / 661 438 613

Email albox.administracion@red-mitsubishi.com

Tribalnovice

Hello, Im on the hunt for a little MX5 and would like to ask a local dealer if they cn get hold of a cheap one for me.
Does anyone know the number to someone that may be able to source me one???

Enjoy the sun and have a great day!

Glen