Dumped cat and two kittens

Started by anderx, September 16, 2014, 18:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anderx

Hi Carol
Sorry to say but the cream coloured kitten has disappeared - we think it might have been picked up by a fox as there is a certain amount of same -coloured fluff about. We have been searching but no luck so far. Will let you know if it turns up. Don't know the sex as we haven't been able to get close enough to find out. Just out of interest we are in Limaria, near Welcome Stranger.

Alcar

Hi Anderx,

Where are you and what sex is the cream coloured kitten

Regards
Carol

kittycat

Why does that not surprise me!, there is never any help from the rescue centres for the cats, its always up to kind individuals to save them! So glad they are safe now, well done for helping them, and i wish you  luck in rehoming them.you could always try Sandra from alstrays, but I'm not sure if she still homes them.

sandsalstrays@facebook.com

anderx

Some kind soul has dumped a mum and two kittens on our estate and we are looking to find a home for them. The mum and one of the kittens are  mainly black with some white bits, the other kitten is a rather nice creamy colour. Mum is not very old, is very friendly and the kittens are only about six weeks but understandably rather nervous. The local animal rescue places have declined to take them on board. Please help.