little dog in la perla - update

Started by freddie, September 14, 2014, 21:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal2

His Spanish owners are so happy to have him back.  They took him to Juan the vet yesterday to have him chipped and neutered.  He had travelled all the way from La Cueva  to La  Perla...... A long way for such a little dog.

Thank you Freddie for safe guarding him on his big adventure

Suej

freddie

Now 're-united with his owners so glad for him and them, at least if he turns up again we now know where to return him to - he was quite a little character  :wave

freddie

Yes of to vets today, with one of our own so will get him checked, however after speaking to lots of folks around here he has been around sometime but in another area, perhaps he fancied a change of scenery for his bed  and board. We do hope he is chipped and we get him back home, we were quite hoping yesterday morning that he had gone home but he obviously enjoyed his stay here the night before and decided to come back for more.

mickandjan

Well that looks very like the little dog who barked (while wagging his tail) at us yesterday.  We were walking alongside the motorway at La Cueva and this little dog was on the other side of the motorway.  So he's gone quite a distance! 

Lisasbolt

So funny.

We have 2 little ones of our own, only 4kgs (+ other sizes!) for a few weeks they have been getting out of our garden and we did not have a clue how until tonight when i watched one of them jump a 5+ foot wall and walked up and down saying look at me. I would never have guess these tiny babies could do that. if i did not see it with my own eyes.............

Good luck in finding the owners

freddie

well we dont believe it right on cue for tea time for our dogs, looks out onto garden to see this little blighter toddling round the garden with our dogs, dont know how he has got in as husband put wire fencing on the gate this morning , he must have his own set of wire cutters :lol:

will take him a walk again in the morning and hopefully he will trot off again - trouble is he was doing a tiddle every few metres all the way from our villa to the railway bridge, he must be very clever lad and laid his scent to help him find his way back to the suckers villa -us.

if you happen to know who he belongs to please give us a shout , I have attached a picture of the visitor taking his breakfast this morning before he toddled off the first time.

johnhc

Obviously a streetwise pooch, saw him at Los Palmares bar at about 11 a.m..
My wife fed him some of her tostada con tomato y queso, but I think you've spoilt him - he only ate the queso.

freddie

No sorry he was a typical spanish pooch.

He obviously only came for a short stay - half board, as after breakfast this morning, we took our pooches for a walk, he followed and when we came to the old railway bridge in la perla he must have decided it was time to go home and off he trotted towards Arboleas viallge- a real cutie but didnt leave a tip , just hope he gets back home ok

musicdonna

It doesn't look like a spaniel, does it?  We still sadly miss ours that went missing on the 17th Feb. this year...

Donna

freddie

Does anyone know if someone is missing their little dog, the dog is golden brown and has a collar on which is the colour of the Spanish flag, my husband keeps putting out of our gate but he just comes back in, not going to put him/her out now as don't want it to get run over, I will post a photo in the morning if he/she is still here