Lindi

Started by anitadave, August 30, 2014, 16:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anitadave

Quote from: Alcar on August 31, 2014, 21:06:07 PM
Hi Dave,

Hope you manage to get hoer sorted,  I did consider maybe trying to help, which is why I asked the questions I did,  but although she is only a medium size dog she would be too big for me,  my three are very small.

Best of luck and I hope everything goes okay with treatment in the \uk.

Warm Regards
Carol x

Hi Carol
We have managed to find somewhere for Lindi but thankyou for considering having her.
Best regards
Dave

Alcar

Hi Dave,

Hope you manage to get hoer sorted,  I did consider maybe trying to help, which is why I asked the questions I did,  but although she is only a medium size dog she would be too big for me,  my three are very small.

Best of luck and I hope everything goes okay with treatment in the \uk.

Warm Regards
Carol x

anitadave

Quote from: Alcar on August 30, 2014, 20:01:27 PM
Hi Anitadave,

Firstly are you looking for a temporary foster home to then eventually bring her home to your selves or a permanent home for her here in Spain,   if temporary foster,  is she neutered,  what weight and height is she,   what sort of time frame would you be looking at.

Not wanting to get your hopes up as it depends on your answers, I might possibly be able to help x

Kind Regards
Carol

Hi Carol
Thanks for your offer, Lindi is neutered and has had all her injections up to date is chipped and has her passport.  She is a medium size dog about 18" off the ground, weight about 13KG.  If we could find a home here in Spain we think that would be best as she is used to running about on the rambla which is ideal for her.  We don't really want to give her up but we have had to take a rental property in the UK for the next six months to see us through the medical problems and they do not allow pets.

We are hoping to be able to buy a house in the UK eventually and if it all falls into place we could then consider bringing her to us in the UK, but it is impossible for us to know how long this would be.  We have had an offer from someone who thinks she maybe able to get Lindi re-homed which is probably the best solution but we are just waiting for confirmation of this. Best regards Dave

Alcar

Hi Anitadave,

Firstly are you looking for a temporary foster home to then eventually bring her home to your selves or a permanent home for her here in Spain,   if temporary foster,  is she neutered,  what weight and height is she,   what sort of time frame would you be looking at.

Not wanting to get your hopes up as it depends on your answers, I might possibly be able to help x

Kind Regards
Carol

anitadave

Once again I ask if anyone would like to take Lindi (see previous advert for picture) We are having to return to UK for ongoing cancer treatment and leaving on Tuesday the 2nd September, we are flying back to the UK so no chance of taking her with us this time but if anyone could help out in the mean time for maybe a few months we would be very grateful, she is a lovely dog and gets on well with other dogs but not cats, she is house trained, rarely barks, very friendly. tel. 622379093