insurance prices ?

Started by Tetley, August 20, 2014, 10:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve.p

Hi Jim.
I have sent you a PM with the details.  :wave

Jim1544

Quote from: steve.p on August 20, 2014, 21:43:08 PM
I have just paid 85 euros for a BMW K100 1989 on a classic bike policy with a firm in Granada. If you're interested I can obtain further details.  wave
Can I have the details too Steve, just about to insure a classic (1964) Montesa and quoted 157 euro by LD!! thanks, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Tetley

Quote from: markandkaren on August 21, 2014, 17:42:41 PM
its with fenix directo. the bike is a 2001. i filled in their on-line quotation last year and this is my second year with them.
mark

Thanks Mark   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

markandkaren

its with fenix directo. the bike is a 2001. i filled in their on-line quotation last year and this is my second year with them.
mark

Tetley

Thanks for the info Steve  :tiphat:

Mark
whom are you insured with please and how old is the dommi ?

im with Caser ,i should have sorted my qoute out earlyer but left it to late,i thought they were taking the pxxx at 260e for mi tt ,idealy i wanted a 2 bike policy for mi kwack and mi tt but they said no.

i had a van  3.5t with caser,changed to a 3.5 tonn tipper and they jacked mi 600e in the diffrence ,i got the same deal with direct line,because i was with them on the tipper at 298.

confused . com  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

markandkaren

just to point out something i found out recently when renewing my insurance. i got a cheaper price using an internet quote but then found out that passengers werent included in the cover. i cant remember the last time i had a passenger but i dont want that option to be taken away from me. check the small print closely because they are getting crafty.  i'm paying 107 euros  for "tercero ampliado" basic cover with recovery and legal aid for my dominator (honda, not norton!).     mark

steve.p

I have sent you a PM, with the necessary detail.  :tiphat:

Tetley

Steve can yer send us the details,  :tiphat:

Jodee  anybody that lives here will at some point of had plenty of money and probably plenty of sence...............it what they end up with after the experience  is over that counts  ;)

its only rock on roll and wi like it...... :lol:

steve.p

I have just paid 85 euros for a BMW K100 1989 on a classic bike policy with a firm in Granada. If you're interested I can obtain further details.  wave

Tetley

Just wondered what you folks are rideing and what yer paying fot insurence

ive just priced mi 600 triumph................. basic cover  260e a year   808

so ive just re insured mi kwack 600.......... 142 e a year  (86bhp  )

i was expecting to pay around 190e for the trumph...........

hey ho

spin the wheel   :tiphat: ( but not over 100 bhp  ;D )