Help to Identify Plant

Started by Rach, August 14, 2014, 18:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rach

Many thanks for helping me solve the mystery.  Greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Rach

shadeseeker

Hi yes Asparagus Falcitas and it can become an enviramental invasive plant. Check out google
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

Evet

Hi Rach.

With a bit of help, your plant looks like it could be some type of Asparagus species, perhaps "Asparagus falcatus". I hope this answers your question on identifying this plant.

Regards, evet.

Evet

Hi Rach.

I am still trying to identify this plant for you, but have not yet had a reply from my plant expert as they are in a different time zone. I will let you know asap when had a reply.

Regards, evet.

Karen4

Might be this...
Pelargonium grossularioides
It looks a bit like it with wispy leaves and little white flowers? The leaves don't look like rosemary to me.

Cl3880

Rach

Hi Nuflow. 

I can email you a clearer pic if you don't mind looking.  I'm still looking on the internet and I think it could be a dwarf bamboo.  What do you reckon? 

Rach

Nuflow

The leaves look very similar to Rosemary, but I cant see the picture clear enough to say for definite.

Rach

Could someone please tell me what this plant is called (see attached pics).  I have scoured the internet but to no avail.  The tiny flowers have a beautiful strong coconut aroma.

Many thanks in advance

Rach