Dog Lost

Started by glo1802, August 13, 2014, 04:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christine

Yes Frankie thanks for your reply the booking in is 6 30 onwards and the show starts at 7.oo must say i have done a few shows over here but the rossettes we have for the W.f.l  are the best i have ever ordered so all come and try to get one looking forward to it.

HiDi

So glad to hear that Sugar is getting back to her bouncy self. Great news  :)

Di

glo1802

Great stuff ! :crazy:

casabonita

Bless & I am Casablanca  :D going to message you Freddie & thanks  :wave

shadowguard

:rofl: oh dear...first there was 'Arboland' ....and now the more ominous sounding 'al-Qaida'

Elle1971

Quote from: freddie on August 21, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
Hi Casablanca hope you don't mind me,answering your question if it's for the actual wAlk then you can pick up sponsor forms from cats in late al-Qaida, Sophia in arboleas, total entertainment in albox or amigos bowling alley in arboleas, or I can send you an electronic one if you pm me your email address. If it's to register for the dog show I believe that takes place at 6'30 we look forward to seeing you on the day .

Oh Freddie - your text predictor has just made me roar! I am sure you actually typed "CATS in La Alfoquia"  :lol:

Elle xx
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

freddie

Hi Casablanca hope you don't mind me,answering your question if it's for the actual wAlk then you can pick up sponsor forms from cats in late al-Qaida, Sophia in arboleas, total entertainment in albox or amigos bowling alley in arboleas, or I can send you an electronic one if you pm me your email address. If it's to register for the dog show I believe that takes place at 6'30 we look forward to seeing you on the day .

casabonita

Christine where can I register for the Walk Of Life Please.

glo1802

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. We will be there in September. Sugar is almost back to her usual bouncy self !

christine

Looking at the lovely photo at the Acraa dog show she did well winning rossettes hope to see her at the walk for life one on Sept 27th  and hope they all do as good  it,s always a bit sad as i would like to give all of them one each but am so pleased sugar is on the mend.

Suej

So glad the news is good...

glo1802

Sugar came home yesterday from the vet and is on the mend but still feeling a little sorry for herself. It is still a mystery as to how she got out of the garden , what she ingested and how she got back. I am just glad that we managed to get her to the vets in time.

Thanks everybody for you kindness and concern

Lizzie1201

Any news on Sugars progress ?
Liz

Elle1971

So pleased to hear a happy ending x
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

Rod

Good to hear, hope she recovers OK.

Lizzie1201

So glad to hear Sugar has been found. Hope she is alright.
Liz

glo1802

terina

We live at Los Higuerales and will keep our eyes open for her when walking ours, do hope you get her back soon

glo1802

Our small dog Sugar has gone missing from our garden late last night, we are in Limaria. She has got out through the fence before but has never gone far. We have been out looking for her in the dark for hours. She is wearing a pink sparkly collar and is chipped. Please contact us on 01737 887649, this is a UK number but is an internet phone line.