A new WUM

Started by King saint 76, July 17, 2014, 11:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King saint 76

Sorry mate you've lost me there?   We'll just have to agree to disagree and leave it there  :handshake

King saint 76

You did not see it....  then why comment?

webejamin

Spose really, if only fat people go there it must be "fat club" ??? I mean, if only ugly people went it would be "ugly club" same goes for "thin club" ??? or have I got it wrong ??? My sister in law goes to "weight watchers" has done for donkeys years, but she's still fat ??? so "weight watchers" must be for people who like to watch their weight  ??? that must be boring ???  

King saint 76

Quote from: penfold on July 17, 2014, 11:46:39 AM
Slice of humble pie for Saint please!

Obviously you never saw the deleted posts from this thread then http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=90053.0

I did, very rude and unnecessary.  Just posting for a reaction.

jodee

It's always been called fat club, even the people that go there call it fat club and if you are clever enough to use the search box at the top of the menus you'll find all the previous topics about fat club.

Here's one just in case : http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=32157.0  :king2:
I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

doreen1

Quote from: webejamin on July 17, 2014, 11:26:14 AM
Fink it's wind up merchant  ;D

Ah yes thanks mi amigo..... $%

Tetley

I dont see any harm in calling it fat club,we always called it this in Hull ,maybee diffrent things mean diffrent things to diffrent area,s ,ie if yer call some body a Twxt in hull ,it means in strong terms, "daft" but in othere area,s of the UK  it has a total diffrent meaning ,hey ho   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

Fink it's wind up merchant  ;D

doreen1

Yes I was tempted to say something then like you thought don't encourage the poster.
BTW what does WUM mean?

Probably be obvious when you tell me  :lol:

King saint 76

Welcome jodee, already has had a few posts deleted for obvious reasons, now calling the weightwatchers club fatclub!!!
If her vitriol, bad manners and sarcasm are ignored she will eventually go away.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.