"NOW SORTED" Thanks All

Started by living the dream, June 11, 2014, 18:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbothescot

The legal boys on here advertise with all there contact details for anyone to send an e-mail requesting a price, I for one have never sent a pm to anyone who has posted on mentioning parcel pick ups or even bigger loads, if you want a price from me send an e-mail. I don`t wish to sound arrogant, but my lorry comes back to Spain every month full to the back door, I don`t need to go chasing the work.

Living the Dream infers that things have changed to suit, suit what ? Businesses move on and change to try and improve and maximise their own income. Nothing has changed with me regarding minimum charges, if I am required to go to an individual address  anywhere in the country then I will have a minimum charge depending on where it is to cover the costs of my fuel and time.

The changes I made last year was taking on a storage unit at Storage King in Dudley so that people could get things sent there from the likes of Amazon, Harveys, DFS or anyone else that is doing free delivery within the UK. This has been extremely successful and customers are getting things brought down to Arboleas area for as little as €20 depending on what it is.

I will continue to try and give my customers a good service at a reasonable cost but I will not be replying by pm to anyone who just posts on the open forum looking for a price for a parcel or a full house move, if you want a price, e-mail me.

Jimbo  :tiphat:
Jimbo The Scot Removals
Gonar, Almeria, Spain
Tel  Mob 771080170(Jimbo) or 711093912 (Ali)
UK mob 0044 7985 762606
www.jimbothescot.com or e-mail jimbothescot1@yahoo.co.uk
For a friendly efficient removals service.

compton

I dont think it's you, i placed a similar post on here 2 days ago. 1 reply only, perhaps they are only interested in moving full loads.
2 men in a bar, the first asks for a H2o. His mate says I'll have an H2o too. The mate  dies!!
There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
If nobody comes from the future to stop you doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?

living the dream

As i said not recieved "ANY PMS" as requested in the original post,

Only interested in genuine replies to my original request "BY PM" regarding parcel collection and as stated not a discussion on here
Dont do my laundry in public and if people replied as requested to specific requests on posts the world would be a happier place

"PLEASE NOTE"  Will only reply to PMs offering the service i have requested

Kind Regards Dave   Still living the dream   :tiphat:

awaywiththefairies

Quote from: living the dream on June 13, 2014, 15:10:32 PM
Not had a single Pm from any of the Transport companies that advertise on here !!

If anyone else can help please PM .....gave the "LEGAL" boys a chance not interested!!

Happy to use anyone that would like the work   :wave

Regards "Paying Customer"   :tiphat:

Not had any replies??  Maybe because you were a little rude to one of the 'legal transport boys' perhaps :whistle:

living the dream

Not had a single Pm from any of the Transport companies that advertise on here !!

If anyone else can help please PM .....gave the "LEGAL" boys a chance not interested!!

Happy to use anyone that would like the work   :wave

Regards "Paying Customer"   :tiphat:

living the dream

As i said funny how things change to suit !!

As the post asks please reply by PM as only interested in a legitimate quotes not a discussion

Regards Dave

jimbothescot

Minimum charges still apply if I have to go to an address to collect things, however, when items are delivered to my storage unit at Storage King, then I`m not using diesel running all around the country and I`m picking up between 5 and 8 cu m from the one place thereby saving both the customer and myself money.

Jimbo :tiphat:
Jimbo The Scot Removals
Gonar, Almeria, Spain
UK mob 0044 7985 762606

living the dream

Thanks Jimbo funny how things change to suit !!

jimbothescot

Individual boxes or parcels can be sent to my storage unit in Dudley now and do not need to be minimum volume.

Jimbo :tiphat:
Jimbo The Scot Removals
Gonar, Almeria, Spain
UK mob 0044 7985 762606

living the dream

Cheers Gus will have a look  :tiphat:

living the dream

As i said colin have used the larger removal companies in the past minimum charge 1 cubic mt!!
dont seem interested in smaller parcels etc
Thanks however for your reply

Regards Dave   :tiphat:

ColinC

Jimbo The Scot will provide you with a factura...

living the dream

Hi
We have some parcel size boxes to be brought from the UK to Spain, can have them delivered to a UK Base,and can
collect here in Spain. Have used removal companies in the past but they only want to quote Minimum 1 cubic Mt and
sometimes its only a couple of small boxes prefer to use someone thats legal as i would need a Factura
Please PM and i can supply sizes and weights.

Regards Dave  :tiphat: