Ruraldent Cantoria

Started by Rod, June 02, 2014, 11:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Thanks Karen, I have had a PM which confirms those directions, should be fine now, thanks everyone. Rod

Karen4

When you drive into Cantoria, keep going as far as you can along the newish, one-way road on the "right" of the town. Turn up the last (I think!) street on the left, along there a bit you will be able to look to the left and see towards the church and the square. Keep going straight ahead and just about as far as you can go is Ruraldent on the right. I think there's a supermarket just up from it.
Cl3880

Rod

Thanks for that Karen but still can't work it out from that. When I use the magnifier it just goes out and then in again but no street names. I am not that familiar with Cantoria so hope a better one comes along.

Karen4

Cl3880

Rod

Yes, I know it has been posted before but can't find Plaza de Convento on google maps. I have PM'd a previous member who sent someone a map and hope he will send it to me. If not perhaps someone else can, or at least precise directions. We have to go on Wednesday which is market day so don't want to be searching too long. Thanks in anticipation for your help. Rod