Anyone here like Kylie?

Started by crawdaddy, May 15, 2014, 22:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

albertjames

I've never paid attention on her career, but her duet with Nick Cave (Where the Wild Roses Grow) is awesome.

Gonna find my way to heaven, `cause I did my time in hell.

crawdaddy

If anyone is interested, the whole show is on BBC iplayer  a few more days if you have access to it.

A few good bits were left out in the editing, but all the songs played are there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0456zxz/radio-2-in-concert-kylie-minogue

alto dogs

crawdaddy

Lynne

Not for me, she sings through her nose, she really should get her adenoids seen to.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Tetley

yes Kylie and Robbi williams... talents talent and if folks is nice thats got it,it makes it even better.   :)

BB Kings a nice bloke as is Steve Vai.  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

crawdaddy

And before anyone says it..................Kylie Minogue.

Had the pleasure of seeing her very late notice gig at lunchtime today at Maida Vale studios with only 70 pairs of tickets issued.
On BBC radio 2 tonight and BBC red button for about a week.
What a lovely girl and a great personality.

Definitely in my top 5 gigs.        :clap: