A topless woman in the gents toilet!!!!

Started by NormanM, April 24, 2014, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old codger

Quote from: steve.p on April 26, 2014, 20:15:47 PM
Can't believe all this is for real, not enough Chill Pills available, makes the crisis in the Ukraine seem totally insignificant.
Some over large egos at large I think.. :clap:

Yes Stevey Boy we gone from Ukrainal to Urinal crisis O.C.
My body is in the UK but I left my heart in Spain.

steve.p

Can't believe all this is for real, not enough Chill Pills available, makes the crisis in the Ukraine seem totally insignificant.
Some over large egos at large I think.. :clap:

NormanM

From Normam

alanjune

NormanM

It's at times like this I'm glad you are not. Your posts on here suggest that you really are a bigoted, sad, disgusting excuse for a male.  Get your mind above your waist for five minutes.
From Normam

musicdonna

Quote from: hartcjhart on April 24, 2014, 18:42:24 PM
the Mary Whitehouse fan club are alive and well in arby land,

lets ban pg3s, womens boobs on drinking mugs,shocking,

When basic respect for and honouring of each other ceases to exist, you can be pretty sure that society is on a downward spiral.  Thank you to all those men and women who have expressed on the forum the deep disgust I also feel at this action.  If that makes me/ us members of the MW fan club, so be it. 

Donna

old codger

It's at times like this I really wish I were still there. What I want to know does she spit or swallow ??????? O.C.
My body is in the UK but I left my heart in Spain.

NormanM

OMG, I've been rumbled!  No such thing as bad publicity.  Oh, and Caddick, I think if you take a moment to check my original post, you will find that I stated the proprietor told me that it had been there when they took over.  Do try to read things more carefully, there's a good chap.  I agree that fom your point of view it is small minded of me to raise this issue.  Women have their place, don't they?

Have to laugh, though.  I wonder how many our members would have been screaming their heads off it had been a picture of Ryan Giggs, for example.  Probably hundreds.  Can't have people weeing on a picture of a footballer, now, can we?  Or if you live in Belfast, maybe an image of the Pope, or King Billy, depending on which side of the divide you are.  I wonder if the factory that produces these does one of Jesus or other religious figures?  Or King Juan Carlos?  Or Queen Elizabeth?  N-oooo.  I thought not.

I DO have a life, thank goodness it's different to yours.   But thanks for your concern.
From Normam

webejamin

Quote from: olly on April 26, 2014, 14:48:53 PM
Well today I saw the model whose picture appears in the aforementioned bars, and decided to ask her if she knew about how her photo was being mis-used.
Well, at first she seemed a bit flushed, and said it looked like her career was going down the pan, but when I explained to her how popular she had become, she was moved to tears when she realised that all her hard work hadn't gone to waste after all. :whistle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

olly

Well today I saw the model whose picture appears in the aforementioned bars, and decided to ask her if she knew about how her photo was being mis-used.
Well, at first she seemed a bit flushed, and said it looked like her career was going down the pan, but when I explained to her how popular she had become, she was moved to tears when she realised that all her hard work hadn't gone to waste after all. :whistle:
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

webejamin

When I can't go, I put a picture of Maggie Thatcher down there, always works a treat :rofl:

Tetley

Apparently Ruppi Murdock has got a pic of Tosh Blair in his bog..... ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

brucie1

i think the mods should check if norman m is a relative or personal friend of the new owners of BAR as they will soon need extra staff to cope with the publicity and extra trade     :redcard: :lol:

casablanca

It's getting serious in Eastern Ukraine, getting a bit concerned!

caddickt

How many times do you need telling Norman, the people who have the bar lease now, did not put that very small picture on the gents toilet it was there when they moved in a few weeks ago, I have been going in that bar for years and it has been there for quite some time.

Get a life Norman, I am sure you never going in the bar again will not ruin the place but to be honest I think you have actually increased their trade with your small minded comments - It is a great bar serving good food and providing much needed entertainment for people in the area.

Terry

NormanM

I said I would not revisit - and I have not.  Nor have even considered a petition.  The bar owner his perfectly within her rights to put pictures of women wherever she wants, but I simply think that using them as an aiming spot for a urine stream is simply degarding. If yopu feel it's OK, it's your problem!
From Normam

mercab

Yesterday evening I went out for a meal in Alfoquia , it was the best fish and chips I have had in Spain and being an ex trawlerman, this is praise indeed.  As one does, I went to the loo and on opening the door I staggered back in shock!  Was this site before me the object of the uproar?  It can't be, I thought, I wasn't in zugena, and it was not a photograph that faced me but a cartoon type picture approx 5cm x 8cm of a bare breasted woman, the type of which can be seen on the bottom of Chinese tea cups and liquor glasses!  How could this possibly have developed into a black person, a person in a wheelchair, or a pre school child!!    I see someone has said that they would not frequent this bar again - but he has - to say that he is raising a petition against the watery naked lady and that he would raise hundreds of signatures How SAD that there is not enough going on in the world for people to be interested in.I left the bar full of happy locals thinking that they are better of without the moaners on here not going in.If you want good fish and chips this is the bar I will keep you all posted when we try the other meals.

hartcjhart

Quote from: ramblarider on April 24, 2014, 19:18:35 PM
If you really don't get how wrong this is, just mentally substitute an image of say, a black person.....or someone in a wheelchair?

Now try again. Still OK?

I'm sure for some on here it probably still is... but thankfully, most people will make the connection.
what if it were jesus,old codger,etc etc,
but it isnt,now I have not seen the image so cannot say if it is a 'real' woman or CGI,but I think you and others are getting on a high horse for a very trivial thing,If the woman(if it is) wants to complain then fair enough
and Norman this answer is for Karens post as well,
Whitey well said

steve.p

whooooosh, a rather large bottle of Chill Pills required I think!!!!!! :tiphat:

byrney

We have had the discussion on here many times about what we as individuals find acceptable and what we don't.

We must recognise that people do have completely different "senses of humour", and that must be a good thing, not bad.

Religious beliefs, background, and age have a lot to do with it.

I am sure that a lot of older people on here have done things in their past which their own parents and grandparents would find totally unacceptable.  For better, or for worse, that's how the human race has developed into what it is today.

However, there is a time and a place for "toilet humour", and I agree with the OP that a public bar is not the time, OR the place.

Having said that, it would not stop me going into that bar if I liked it for other reasons.  I have stopped trying to have "principles" if it adversely affects me. 

sapper

Karen4

Cl3880

NormanM

I say, Holmes, old chap - what a deduction!
From Normam

sapper

Saw the protesters with placards and the long queue outside, easy bit of detective work really !!!

NormanM

From Normam

sapper

BLOODY MARVELLOUS ADVERTISING COULDNT GET IN THE DOOR LAST NIGHT NEVER MIND INTO THE LOO !!!! Well done .

Cielos

Quote from: ramblarider on April 24, 2014, 19:18:35 PM
If you really don't get how wrong this is, just mentally substitute an image of say, a black person.....or someone in a wheelchair?

Now try again. Still OK?

I'm sure for some on here it probably still is... but thankfully, most people will make the connection.

Unfortunately RR, I think some on here would think the above ok too and just "a bit of fun"

jabba the cat

I dont have a  problem I cant see that far down its just a blur to me:lol:

NormanM

Hartcjhart - it is NOT about censorship.  If you get your jollies looking at page three girls, that's fine by me.  Or by drinking out of a mug with a picture of someone's boobs on it.  That's fine by me too. Maybe that's as close as you can get to a real woman, poor chap!

What you fail to understand is how this puts women in their place - as target for urine in a toilet.  Get it now, or are you still unsure?  Answer the question that Karen posed, then.
From Normam

Alcar

Hi,

It is not very often that I post on the forum, I will send a private PM  if I think it will be helpful,  but with this topic,  I have to agree with normanM,  I have been in two bars in the Arboleas area that have a man transfer in the bowl of the ladies toilet,   I do not like it at all, makes me feel uncomfortable and I am not prudish at ALL,  when I asked the bar owners about this ( being a lady's toilet )  I was told they where put there just in case a man used the toilet to remind them ( where to aim )   do not see the point in the men's toilet if it is of the same concept, ( have not been in there ) just do not like the concept at all and if it is meant to be funny ( sorry but I do not see that side at all )

Regards
Carol

Karen4

I don't think it's a bit funny either. Put a big "X" instead if you want to see how good your aim is. Or, let's put pictures of pre-school age children in there and see if you still like it. Or, best of the lot, pictures of your mother...still able to pee now or are you having difficulty getting the flow started? What's wrong? Can't manage to hit your mother in the face in full flow? It's a stupid thing that is neither funny nor clever, and  think everybody knows it.
Cl3880

Santana Fan

A list of my pet hates:

1) Misogyny
2) A man in flip flops

whitey852

I arrived here on 1st Feb, that picture has been in the gents of that bar since then, I think the previous owners put it in. It used to cover the ladies chest with a blue top and the hot urine revealed the ladies breasts, it has been hit so many times the blue top no longer works. I actually found it one quite novel, and two good that I don't go into a toilet, for some reason with no urinal, to find the area never had "splashes" associated with men who have nothing to aim at! I don't see a problem with it personally, a bit like in days gone by when they used to put plastic flies in urinals to aim at, especially when I am now mainly in flip flops!!

ramblarider

Now try again. Still OK?

hartcjhart

the Mary Whitehouse fan club are alive and well in arby land,

lets ban pg3s, womens boobs on drinking mugs,shocking,