thank you all for the help the comments the puppy's are rehomed now
thank you

freddie

well done to you, its take a special person to see this through x

zilnor

partaloa

Popsie

partaloa

all pups  find a home in Holland . they are going the weekend on their trip in a better future!!

partaloa

partaloa

partaloa

partaloa

Thanks a lot casabonita!!

please they need homes!! I can not keep them any longer then this week. I have my house full and also all my kennels and I need the space for my own dogs .

Thanks !!!

casabonita

Will up date all sites with these photos.beautiful Pups Partaloa.

partaloa

Thanks

here some pics of the pups who still looking for a home

casabonita

partaloa

again one is gone to the new home . 8 others still waiting for a new home!!

casabonita

Have posted puppies on their face book page & others.
Wonderful news two already homed.  :D

living the dream

Here is another number for you to try, Perros sin Casa - 634346555, they helped with some puppies a friend rescued last year.
Also I spoke with my vet when I was there earlier this evening and they have a facebook page where you can post pictures and they help home animals, they are based in huercal overa, the link is "consultagarras". We have also found most of the vets in the area helpful, if you go in with some posters they will put them up on their notice boards. We have re-homed a couple of puppies that we found in this way. Sorry we can't take any ourselves but we already have 11. Good Luck and best wishes Sue

partaloa

One male and a female went to new homes! Thanks a lot to Sheila (sunflowers ) who took a lovely male and a female to a Dutch couple from Almanzora  :clap:

partaloa

casabonita

partaloa

they are dumped, it are all different puppies and all different ages. when they would be all the same then ,I had wait if the mom would be there.  If the rescue take 1 or 11 is a big difference. They don't need to take them all in, I can do also a lot to find them homes. Thanks god here are people with heart and some will go to new homes.

alto dogs

Which charities have you tried? Puppy rescue took a puppy I found little while ago, tel 690143140
I think there is a woodhouse kennels in arbolaes that may take rescues.
do you think they had been living there or were brought there & dumped? Will mummy dog be looking for them?
Good luck. Well done.

vdp

Its not about respect, its about asking for help
and than nobody "is home"

you say;
I have not affiliation with any charity incidentally.

that I didn't ask, I asked for help not for comments without helping out

to blame are those who put them out on or in the rambla

thank you

partaloa

That's not a problem at all for not taking them in. I rescue for long time and never asked no one money for it ,paid and pay always out of my own pocket. BUT they can for sure offer some help !! Help to find them homes ,but these days you call the rescue they do not even listen but scream directly NO! Not even ask your number or address ,so they can send people who come and ask for pups.

The most to blame are these monsters who do this to this poor animals!

so do not get me wrong ,just fed up with all these charities. I donate a lot of money to many rescues and charities and when I need help ,where are they ????????????

awaywiththefairies

Glad these puppies have been rescued but PLEASE do not blame the rescue charities when they cannot take dogs in.  10 years ago the local charities where struggling, and that was when there were far more ex pats about donating.  Dog charities are not a bottomless pit they cannot take every animal that is found, sometimes they have to say no.  The alternative is the situation that happened last year when rescue dogs ended up being rescued from the rescuer :(

I know it is frustrating but please have a bit of respect for those who are doing a great job in difficult circumstances.

I have not affiliation with any charity incidentally.

partaloa

I have spend the whole day in cleaning them and now they are alright.

This are several litters. The 2 mastiff crosses don't even have teeth  :head how can you do this for god sake!!!!! they can not even eat on their own!!!!!

vdp

Thanks Puppy's  are replaced
thank you