pups in the Rambla!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by partaloa, April 13, 2014, 11:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monchit

i was so sad to read this story, but when i got to the end i was so happy, well done to you who arranged this, and the puppies can have a nice home!

partaloa

Today they went, strange feeling !! But very happy :) for them !! Thanks for the nice comments !

Rod

luke

well done you,its hard work,rewarded :clap:

partaloa

all pups  find a home in Holland . they are going the weekend on their trip in a better future!!

partaloa

partaloa

this are 4 males  all look the same

partaloa

partaloa

partaloa

new pics they need a home

picture is a mala

partaloa

please they need homes!! I can not keep them any longer then this week. I have my house full and also all my kennels and I need the space for my own dogs .

Thanks !!!

partaloa

Quote from: Rod on April 21, 2014, 08:06:59 AM
Any luck with homing these little ones?

got 3 rehomed ,but 8 still waiting for new homes

Rod

Any luck with homing these little ones?

partaloa

we have found them in La hortichuela Rambla.

you never know, I can not believe to be honest as the pups I have found a defo 3 different litters.

There is a long heir  german shepherd pup with the group ,it is a male and very young ,today he eat first time himself. I am feeding him every 2 hours with the bottle ,but today he eat on his own  :clap:  :clap:

One is looking like a mastiff cross that's a male  ,he is totally different to the rest .

the rest looks like Labrador ,look like !!! ,never believe they are  ;D

Don't think this group will be big dogs ,this is one litter for sure ,look all the same ,one bit darker then the other ,some with white males and females.

shadowguard

Out of interest where abouts did you find these puppies? (Have you asked Puppy Rescue in Albox to help?)
Just wondering as there is a german shepherd bitch that comes into our shop in Albox almost every day and she is still lactating.

partaloa

Quote from: kittycat on April 13, 2014, 13:18:47 PM
You could try San Animal Santuario :968 438778, i think they are located nearer Lorca, but they maybe able to help, they are another non profit organisation, surviving purely on donations.

Thank you  :wave

kittycat

You could try San Animal Santuario :968 438778, i think they are located nearer Lorca, but they maybe able to help, they are another non profit organisation, surviving purely on donations.

partaloa

Puppy rescue arboleas again didn't want to take them. I called 2 other times for other pups and they just say they full ,so no option for help from them!!!!!!

partaloa

pictures of the poor babies please ring me if you can help 602602623 regards Ana

partaloa

11 pups  max 4 weeks old

1 looks like a German Shepherd
2 like Mastiffs

8 like Labrador / Golden retrievers

Please they need help!!!!!!!!!