New to Spain

Started by ashinspain, March 22, 2014, 13:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alto dogs

Hi bonnie. You are more than welcome to join us at jacks thursdays at 2. (Ladies coffee, in entertainment section. And then........singing, in music section. What a start ? !!! Xx

babs

Hi Bonnie, was just going to reply to this as well, Nina beat me to it.  Any problems or information please let us know. - Joyce

The Gardener

Bonnie

You need to contact a moderator on this Forum who will then enable you to access the threads that give information and dates for our forthcoming coffee mornings and lunches.  Look forward to meeting you soon.

Nina

bonnie

Im on my own would love to meet up for chat and a drink.

jazzyanne

I am quite new too and retired. I joined a beginner Pilate class held in at at arboleas which is fun so let me know if you wish to come and join in or just observe a class and I will send you details
Anne

babs

Just to let you know that the Singles Group is for people who are on their own over here.

alto dogs

Welcome to join us for drink & chat on thursdays at jacks bar in albox at 2pm. See ladies that coffee in the entertainment section.

babs

Hi there - you would be very welcome.  What you need to do now is to pm Phil, the forum administrater who will give you access to the Singles Group board and this is where you will see whats going on and where.  If you have any problems, please pm me and let me know.  Hope to see you soon at our next coffee morning. - Joyce

ashinspain

I'm brand new to Spain have left everyone behind in UK would love to meet others for chats, coffee, shopping, days/ evenings out.  I'm living nearer to Arboleas than Albox but willing to travel to any established groups if you'll have me.