Mi 600 Kwack

Started by Tetley, March 20, 2014, 18:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlegoECTlks

for sale 1989 gpx 600r ,needs tappets setting up,as they havent been done for 4 years and its  top end tappy  :) ,comes with a couple of spare cams,seat,grab rail,race pipe.

its fully legal
taxed  for 2014
itv till september but will go streight through
im paying for the name change

if yer want to race the TT  and screw its neck,this isnt the bike for you ,however if you want a nice 80 mph tootle around at 35 mpg ,151e a year insurance,an itv every 2 years and 53e a year road tax ,this might be just the bike for yer.

i need 995e and at this money its the cheapest fun you will be able to have without alcahol and keeping yer pants on if it dont meck 995,its going back ti Hull and in Mars loft   ;D

please pm if intrested ,can be veiwed and test ridden in Arboleas ,but no nutters or test pilots.

o and befor we get started yes i know there only 50 quid in the UK  with 12 months main dealer warrenty  :lol:

thanks for looking and if yer have a God may he keep yer up right at all times apart from on the corners   :)

cheers

:tiphat:

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol