CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Started by CLEAN POOL SERVICE, March 17, 2014, 08:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markedmonds

Hi, We need a pool cleaner as ours is moving back to the UK, we are in Los Menchanos just outside Arboleas, please email me on mtedmonds1@outlook.com
Thanks

Chilieagle

Heelo,
we are looking for a poolcleaner urgently, normamy we do it ourselves , but i have a bad back for the moment and i can't do it now ;

Please can you help?

Thanks a lot
Steffie

We live not far from la vida bar in Cucador

can you help , please send PM

heave

I'm looking for someone to give my system a service/once over as I have air in the system and it takes a while to get up enough pressure to filter properly.

Can you help with this? I am near Lubrin.

Thanks

griff247

I am arriving in Arboleas on 4th Sept. I need a new pool cleaner, full year contract, normally paid 6 months in advance. Are you interested? phone 00441738636080.
wheelchair user but regular visitor to my wee house.

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Thank you for Message, will send email shortly.

ann barbara

hi    been let down for sand in pumpchanging ,,, how much would you charge and when could u do it   ,,, fully changed water last week  regards barbara ,,, we live in los menchones x

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Dinodog

Just started having Martin look after my pool . Very reliable nice guy who knows his stuff . Would recommend highly .
Steve

Dinodog

Thanks Martin
Your prices seem very reasonable
Steve

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Hi Still ,about, and still working, didn't get message.
would be happy to pop round and see you, would you email me on my email address above in main advert.
I never not answer a email.  :c023:

Dinodog

Is clean pool service still around . I pmd about some work but no reply

jonandeve

I can recommend Martin wholeheartedly. My filter recently sprung a massive leak which flooded the pump housing. This submerged the pump motor, which caused the contact breakers to blow.
Martin fixed this and only charged me for the parts. Top bloke!

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

cosworth

THANKS MARTIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP. . GREAT SERVICE FROM A VERY HONEST OPERATOR. . CHEERS TOM AND FAMILY

freddie

Yes Martin is great at his job and always has time to answer any questions 're the pool.

heedie

:sun: :sun:well what a welcome surprise to meet Martin from CLEAN POOL SERVICE. A real genuine guy who knows his job and not just after a quick Euro. I received a quick informative education on maintaining a pool. Clear decisive instructions from a man who knows it all. Would recommend him to anyone . Can't wait to buy him a pint next time in the Sprite.

petrina

Hi Martin we  are very keen for you to look after our pool, please get in touch with us if your interested , many thanks .

freddie

Have to agree with you wholeheartedly, I love his jokes though. Great pool cleaner thrown in as well.

service x

Would just like to say, A BIG Thank you To Martin, been Looking after our pool now, for 18 months, Fantastic service and a decent man, We have now sold our house and moving to a new part of Spain,
Will miss our talks, (but not his jokes) Very Reliable, and Great service.Pool has always looked great,
Thank you Mate, :clap: :clap: :clap:
Terry & Jane

scully

good morning all

well after reading the above decided to call and what a great service, helpful, reliable, punctual and very friendly.  no connection at all but just based the appointment solely on the forum recommendations, can't  fault him.  Would recommend to anyone.

many thanks

regards

scully

boggle

Rang martin, clean pool service , this morning, pool pump humming, he was there within 20 mins, stripped pump into bits, was there about 1 hr, got pump working again, i said what do i owe you, he said nothing, all part of service.
Realy pleased, he looks after you, if he cleans your pool.
Great service, pool looks great, and he does look after you.
if you want service, and somebody you can rely on, give him a call. ;D

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Your welcome, and thank you for your kind words,.  :tiphat:

freddie

Same to you Martin and family, thanks for keeping our pool looking so clean good job well done

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

CLEAN POOL SERVICE, Would like to wish Everyone,    A MERRY CHRITMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
                                                                                                                                            ;D  ;D  ;D

service x

Thanks Martin, pool pump, great now. pm sent.

boggle

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Thank you for Recommending me to your Neighbours, i will put an extra Tablet in your pool next visit.  ;D

boggle

I recommended you, to my neighbours, because i was happy with, the service i got, now your doing there Pool, and the people next door to them.
Do i get any Commision. :lol:

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Thank You  :handshake

service x

He has been looking after our pool for a month now, Very Happy , POOL LOOKS GREAT.

boggle

Great Service, Good Price, Very Happy.

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

Thank you, for your kind words.
   :handshake

JANEIO

Been having clean pool service, for about 3 months now, he is a pleasant man and very thorough,
The pool looks beautiful, when his finished.
We know when his been to do the pool, even if we have been out, nice to see somebody who has pride in there work.
Great Service, well worth the money. :clap:

CLEAN POOL SERVICE

CLEAN POOL SERVICE.

FRIENDLY ,  RELIABLE, POOL CLEANING SERVICE.
                                                                         ARBOLEAS  AND  SURROUNDING  AREAS.

€65 PER MONTH, INC CHEMICALS. ( 4 VISITS PER 28 DAY PERIOD )
                                                                   TWO VISITS PER WEEK. ( PEAK SUMMER MONTHS )
                                                                                1 OFF CLEAN €20.    TO SHOCK POOL €20.
                                                                For Information Ring Martin, 606654389 or email
                                                                           cleanpoolservice20@gmail.com
                                                                                               FOR
                                                                              Sand / Glass  Filter change Contact
                                                                                               Michael
                                                                                     696592862 or email
                                                                                cleanpoolservice10@gmail.com