Main Menu

The Saints

Started by Three Blind Mice, March 11, 2014, 15:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6.57 Crew

Quote from: poppy11 on May 28, 2014, 08:27:39 AM
:redcard: At least they have a bus, unlike the skates who can barely muster a caravan, like the rest of mong island

Oooooh!!!!    What a nasty thing to say

I have a good mind to report you

soso

Now now children it's only a game of football haha

poppy11

:redcard: At least they have a bus, unlike the skates who can barely muster a caravan, like the rest of mong island

6.57 Crew

The wheels on the SCUM bus are starting to fall off
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

valb

Just read this post. I think if Pochittino goes then we will lose many of our best players. This week Cortese said if he was still there he would not sell anyone.
He said selling the players was selling the clubs ambitions.

soso

Quote from: Pompey Blue on May 15, 2014, 15:52:02 PM
Quote from: soso on May 15, 2014, 09:13:52 AM
But will you do so well next season if spurs take your manager away I fear you may do a Norwich and sink like a stone

Also we could be on the way up and passing them in a couple of seasons.  :wave
Haha you may be close to the truth if we keep firing managers every nine months
Was good to see Southampton do well again though

rose petal

Southampton are not one of the "fashionable football clubs" that have a massive following around the world, they are a football club that has a small football ground, with a small training ground in Marchwood. Those who have compared their training ground of 18 acres to those of 147 acres of other premier clubs will see just how far they have come.
Through no fault of the players or supporters they were on the verge of extinction a few years back and now are doing their best to go forward.
A major comment made by the supporters is that "they sell the family" to survive, of course they have done this and sold some really first class youngsters on to top premiership sides.
Southampton supporters do not have a lot to cheer about, but this year they have played very well and unlike their last cup final where they played the dreaded 11-0 formation have reversed this and attacking play has been seen and noticed by all pundits.
I do not support them, but seeing how they have come forward in the past year was a credit to them.
The record held by any  football club for the most players playing in a world cup is 16 in 2004 held by Arsenal.
Lets hope other clubs attack like Southampton did this year and then we will see some better matches.
Just to keep the records straight, I do not support Southampton, just like to watch football and I thought they played well to get 8th

Pompey Blue

Quote from: soso on May 15, 2014, 09:13:52 AM
But will you do so well next season if spurs take your manager away I fear you may do a Norwich and sink like a stone

Also we could be on the way up and passing them in a couple of seasons.  :wave
Man cannot live by bread alone, there should be a beverage involved.

soso

Richard Betteridge

Hi,
  I said saints would finish in the top 8 and what a last game holding united to a 1-1 draw,and then this week having 3 team members named for the WORLD CUP SQUAD NOT BAD EH,anyway we will see what happens next season,we might even get into EUROPE,wouldn,t be the first time would it,

HAVE A VERY NICE SUMMER LADS,YOUVE GOT BORING OLD CRICKET NOW,ROLL ON SEPTEMBER

DREAM ON YOU POMPEY BLUE ASS FLY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Richard Betteridge

THEY WILL BE THERE,HAVE NO FEAR ABOUT THAT

RICHARD 62YEARS A SAINTS SUPPORTER

King saint 76

Boruc is a very good keeper and we struggled when he was out, but he is prone to the odd mistake.
Big Vic has struggled with the pace of the premier league and his passing has not been great but he is going to get better and better I believe.
Broke his leg just when he was starting to impose himself and Jack Cork came in, he has been very good and kept Vic out of the side, however corks injury has let Vic back and he will soon be back up to speed.
Our best players are Schniderlin, Lallana, Lovren and Shaw  hopefully they'll all be at St Mary's next season but I won't hold my breath.

Senior Villain

Two former Celtic footballers now playing for Southampton, they are better with them than without them I believe the message is??

Regards   :tiphat:

Ian

Three Blind Mice

Nothing really.

Just an observation  :tiphat:

tbignell

but what are you saying?

Three Blind Mice

How good are Victor Wanyama and the Holy Goalie ?

First 12 games in Southampton's season.....ever present Vic.....22 points....top 4.....hardly any goals conceded,thanks to the Holy Goalie too.

Vic breaks his leg, Artur breaks his thumb.......Saints take 5 points from next 21 points and leak goals like a sieve.  :whistle:

Just saying like  :tiphat: