Main Menu

The Saints

Started by Three Blind Mice, March 11, 2014, 15:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crawdaddy

Saints were so lucky today with a very late goal against QPR.

Don't know how the game went but will see it on MOTD.  They're doing alright .     :clap:

Richard Betteridge

saints will be in europe at the end of the season,mark my words all you so called soccer experts,I said very early in the season that would be the out come,and it looks like i am going to be right,so says a saints supporter of 63 years ,up the saints

DICK BETTERIDGE v) v( :crown: :crown: v) v(

El Stringo

Good on yer Saint, this has been the most enjoyable relegation battle I can remember

King saint 76

Just thought I post today to remind all the football experts on here how their predictions, posted on this thread.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6.57 Crew

Richard Betteridge

WHAT ABOUT SAINTS NOW,NOTHING SAD ABOUT US LOT IT,S YOU THAT WANT TO GET YOUR"SKATES ON""THEN YOU MIGHT JUST ABOUT BE PLAYING EASTLEIGH NEXT YEAR

DICK BOY EX EASTLEIGHONIAN

You aint gonna win anything
48 years since your last pot

Eastleigh????
Makes Pompey look like Mayfair
   :tiphat: :whistle: :tiphat:
[/quote]

6.57 Crew

It's a marathon not a sprint

poppy11

The way things are going dick will have a sore throat soon because there is a lot of winning going on. Might be wise to keep your head down for a while 6.60

6.57 Crew

You only sing when your winning Dick
:redcard:

Richard Betteridge

WHAT PRICE "SAINTS NOW"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6.57 Crew

HMMM!!!!
30 mins into the game against Newcastle and the Scummers are 2 nil up.
Come on Dick Betrige
I know you only sing when your winning !!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6.57 Crew

Dickie Boy

There were quite a few old (and young ) dogs on the street last time i drove through Eastleigh. Yes i drove through....Didn't dare walk. Such a rough area
Not classy like good old Pompey

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Richard Betteridge

Quote from: Richard Betteridge on September 07, 2014, 19:03:34 PM
AT LEAST EASTLEIGH AINT LIKE POMPEY AND MAYFAIR WITH ALL THE OLD DOGS ON THE STREET

Richard Betteridge

AT LEAST EASTLEIGH AINT LIKE POMPEY AND MAYFAIR WITH ALL THE OLD DOGS ON THE STREET

6.57 Crew

Quote from: Richard Betteridge on August 31, 2014, 18:58:31 PM
with me 657 it is worse to take the p out of eastleigh than southampton so you had better be careful skate

DICK BOY
OOOOHH!!!   Dicky boy
Threats on the forum???
Perhaps the truth hurt
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

Richard Betteridge

with me 657 it is worse to take the p out of eastleigh than southampton so you had better be careful skate

DICK BOY

6.57 Crew

:rofl:    :rofl:    :rofl:

SADDOS

You aint gonna win anything
48 years since your last pot

Eastleigh????
Makes Pompey look like Mayfair
   :tiphat: :whistle: :tiphat:

Richard Betteridge

we agree with you poppy,as we also come from eastleigh and would love for them to change places with skatesville,what a game saints had yesterday,hope there is a lot more of that to come,also we think that pompey are skating on very thin ice,and that they have had a lucky start to what we all hope is a very bad season

UP THE SAINTS RICHARD

poppy11

v) A poor effort aimed at deflecting flak away from the skates who rubbed shoulders with a PREMIERSHIP outfit in the week and found out how big the gap in class is before succumbing at home today to the mighty Newport. If I were you mate I would be more concerned about the likelihood of your apology for a club being replaced in the near future by Eastleigh, where I am proud to come from, and for who I played in my younger days. COYR

6.57 Crew

Come on boys   
You got a result today
Or are you still ashamed to be a Scummer supporter?

6.57 Crew

Hey Scummers........
I see the Mighty Pompey have ten points already this season
How many have your poor excuse for a team got so far???

:lol:  :lol:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

lindablyth32

So Southampton have sold nearly all there  players and yet no one has questioned Liverpool/the rags or tottenham.they have poached there best players but it will be put down as the liverpool way or the  utd way.yes it does happen and it always have but you will see in a yr or two that shaw was a graduate of the famous utd academy.

El Stringo

6.57 Crew

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

phileas fogg

The problem with the 92 million saints received for the sale of half their team is where on earth are they going to find players who know full well they will not be playing in europe and not earning a large wage. I do not hope that the owners take the sale of these players and pocket it. What has happened to southampton fc should not happen to any other football club, to me all does not seem as it should be, something is going on behind the backs of the supporters. Gooner

valb

This all started with Cortese and then Potch going. Then when Lambert, Lalana and Shaw left the other players decided to jump ship too.
Chairman says nobody else will be sold but if a player does not want to be there he will not play his best.There is not enough time to spend the money to bring in players of quality to have a side who can compete in the premiership.
I went to the friendly against Bournemouth and fear for Saints chances.
The blame for this mess is the aparthy of the chairman who has sold any chance of success and lacks any ambition.
I suggested champions league at the beginning of last season this year it may well be relegation.

phileas fogg

I feel sorry for Saints supporters, seeing there team being sold off and cannot do anything about it. Yes Champion league football has a lot to do with it, and of course money.
Fashionable football clubs is what players want to play for leaving the less attractive teams to fend for themselves.
I do hear Saints have a new assistant manager, Baldrick, he has a cunning plan. Well someone has to for the life of me I cannot understand why they let them all go.
Me I am a Gooner.

Richard Betteridge

I do beleive I read on the internet that SOUTHAMPTON have sold another teenage player,this time to ARSENAL & not LIVERPOOL,HOW MANY MORE HAVE WE GOT IN SOUTHAMPTON,this time it was only 7 MILLION,but again it,s more than all of skatesville is worth,what a bank balance we have to play with now,lets see who we can buy now,I am really looking forward to next season,not backwards like all of POMPEY

OH HAPPY DAYS,RICHARD

El Stringo

Your geography is sadly lacking. Skateville is a scruffy island separated from a beautiful country by a smelly trench which is neither deep enough nor wide enough to keep the plebs in.

6.57 Crew

Dick my friend

isn't Scum City  ( Sarfamton ) in the Portsmouth area!!!!

Richard Betteridge

ANOTHER PLAYER WORTH MORE THAN ALL YOUR POMPEY TEAM PUT TOGETHER (LUKE SHAW)27MILLION ,AT LEAST WE WILL HAVE POTS OF MONEY,YOUR LOT WILL HAVE TO GO BEGGING,WE MIGHT OF SOLD A FEW PLAYERS BUT WE HAVE PLENTY MORE WHERE THEY COME FROM(SOUTHAMPTON AREA) THE ONLY TIME YOU WILL SEE US IS IF WE ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO GET DRAWN AGAINST POMPEY IN THE CUP

GOOD LUCK IN THE COMING YEARS RICHARD

6.57 Crew

Pass you on the way up Dick when your lot are in freefall again

Richard Betteridge

AT LEAST ONE OF OUR GOOD PLAYERS WAS WORTH 4MILLION POUNDS,WE DOUBT THAT ALL YOUR CROWD AND THE SO CALLED FOOTBALL GROUND WOULD BE WORTH THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6.57 Crew

IT'S ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE  :rofl:  :rofl:

6.57 Crew

Will the last person to leave St. Mary's please turn out the lights!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :whistle: :whistle:

What do you say about losing your best players as well King Saint!!

sunrun   sunrun   *&"   *&"

Play Up Pompey   We will pass you when you are on your way down  :clap:  :clap:

By the way poppy11  I hear nobody wants the bus with no wheels