Tenpin Bowling

Started by 10 pin Bowling Club, February 27, 2014, 10:47:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

10 pin Bowling Club

We now have two people wanting to joining our Thursday league, neither have bowled very much in the past and want to get out a bit more and have some fun. So why not come along and join them?

Karen4

That's okay Phil, I don't mind, I was just pointing out where Amigos was in case some people got confused as to location given the info stated by someone else!
Cl3880

felipe

This thread has already seen one lady get in touch that lives on her own and wants to get out more and thinks that the Thursday night bowling will help help to do that.  She has only ever bowled a few times and is looking forward to coming along.

felipe

All posts NOT referring to the bowling have been removed along with the replies to the stupid posts, even yours Karen, sorry.

Striker

Great sport no matter what skill level you are, give it a go guaranteed you will enjoy it, keeps you fit as well.

smiling453

For me this has to be one of the best afternoon / evenings out, such fun for all ages, good food and it's good value too. Though I don't get in on Thursday much, I think it's well worth a visit for anyone who can give it a go.
Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life

10 pin Bowling Club

Are you interested in tenpin bowling?  Then why not come along on a Thursday night down at Amigos Bowling Centre and join our Triples League starting in April and finish early July.

Our Thursday league is a fun league and we take nothing too seriously. We all want to win of course, but we have good laugh at the same time.  We have bowlers of varying ability; those that rarely bowl more 100 in a game to those that can bowl an occasional 200+.  Most of us have been bowling for 2 years or less.  The point is that we enjoy bowling.

The teams will be made up of one low handicapper, one middle and one low.  If there are only two of you we can find someone to team up with you.  Same applies to individuals. 

Just drop me a PM or pop in on any Thursday night from 7.00 until about 9-30.