PuffTheMagicDragon

It's on his/her profile Tracy, just click his/her name. :tiphat:

Puff

tracyhewit

Partaloa, can n forward me your email address please, tracyhewit@hotmail.co.uk

digifidd

Tetley

Quote from: Roger on February 09, 2014, 13:20:33 PM
I would trust Mario not to rip you off, because the prices you have quoted are stupid.

If buying in Arboleas we give all the advice you need in the Town Hall, because often the lawyers do no more than you can do yourself through the Town Hall.

and to be fair the only place i would buy at the moment is Arboleas,because at least you can go in the town hall and find out were" issues" are that arent on standard searches that the lawyers do.
as for Mario,nice helpfull lad and we have used him in the past.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger

I would trust Mario not to rip you off, because the prices you have quoted are stupid.

If buying in Arboleas we give all the advice you need in the Town Hall, because often the lawyers do no more than you can do yourself through the Town Hall.

partaloa

tracyhewit

Am investigating whether a gestor or abogada/o would be the best way forward for purchasing property, in Albox many of the lawyers are are charging about 1500 euro, and a lady I know has paid her lawyer 9000 euro, can anyone recommend or advise please.