First coffee date for New YeaR 2014

Started by casarosa411, December 12, 2013, 17:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

I get it now, thanks! Though I'm not sure why I seem to have access to the Singles board anyway as I'm not a "member"!
Cl3880

alto dogs

Hi, I have been arranging a coffee meeting for ladies on thursdays, the post is indeed on the entertainment section. I think you must mean a different coffee meeting that sounds as though its been going for longer. I too though had this issue with singles until admin put us on the whats on section.

babs

Karen, the group you are looking for is posted under Entertainment 'Ladies Coffee Morning'. 

Karen4

I'm even more confused now as this is ALL on the singles board which I don't recall having access to as I'm not single....I thought this was the coffee and chat group so if this is something different then I will clear off and leave it to the singletons!
Cl3880

babs

The Ladies' coffee morning is posted under Entertainment .... I presume that is what you wanted.  This post was just intended for the Singles Group.

Karen4

I've obviously missed something here, I thought there was a group of girlies wanting to get together now and again for coffee? Not sure why it is for the Singles board and if so why was the new year one posted here? I just replied to it! Do you have to be single to join in?
Cl3880

babs

Think this is for the Singles Board Karen

Karen4

Cl3880

casarosa411

&^^Hi Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Coffee morning for New Year,.... Wednesday January 8th 2014.  Hope you all can make it.  Regards Lindsay :drinks: