Tatiana who works in Amigos Bowling son has leukaemia

Started by 10 pin Bowling Club, October 14, 2013, 09:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkiemike

:wave

Can't imagine how she feels.

But be positive children are great at responding miraculously to treatment.

My thought are with her & her son.

Mike

:tiphat:

Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

cantabrian

webejamin

Poor little lad, hope he get's through it all, If we all pray hard enough, you never know :tiphat:

felipe

Nicbat

Please contact the walk for life team, they will be able to help

Tetley

Well if there is a God i hope God helps this  little lad & family get through this terrible challange.    :(
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

10 pin Bowling Club

Those of you that have frequented Amigos bowling centre of the last 6 - 9 months will likely have been served by the lovely Tatiana.

10 days ago her 4 year old son collapsed at school and was rushed to hospital and diagnosed with leukaemia.  He is currently in Almeria hospital.  Tatiana obviously cannot work whilst he is in there.  We have set up a couple of collection pots in Amigos to try and raise some funds for her to ease some of the strain she is undergoing.  If you would like to donate something please pop into Amigos any time after 12.00 midday from Tuesday to Sunday. 

Every little bit helps.  I am sure that you will all hope and pray that her son makes a full recovery.