www.ses.com

Started by jackarbol, October 10, 2013, 09:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telcaz

For Gods sake, here we go again, more speculation. JUST WAIT AND SEE, because there is nothing we can do until it happens.
                                                                      Terry.

jackarbol

Quote from: coolsolutions on October 10, 2013, 10:20:17 AM
Hi

From the information on the site stated , I fail to see how you possibly draw this conclusion.Given that astra 2E is currently sat at 43.5 East.It is awaiting initial testing.Once this testing has been completed then it will be moved to 28.2 East whereby more testing will begin.The new footprint then can accessed.the website is misleading in the fact that it states astra 2e has been deployed to 28.2 degrees .It has not got there yet.

Regards

Colin
Colin the conclusion I came too is not to buy a bigger dish yet...nothing more nothing less...people have been mislead into panic buying a bigger dish by some money grabbers out there...could be a waste of their money

ramblarider

It will be pure tragedy if anyone misses an episode of 'Dog & Beth - On the Hunt'.

http://www.cmt.com/dog-and-beth-on-the-hunt/

We can only pray it never comes to pass.  sunrun v)

bobthelook

Colin  knows what he is talking about!  Others talk a lot of nonsense!  ::)  I will wait then take advice from the likes of Colin
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

coolsolutions

Hi

From the information on the site stated , I fail to see how you possibly draw this conclusion.Given that astra 2E is currently sat at 43.5 East.It is awaiting initial testing.Once this testing has been completed then it will be moved to 28.2 East whereby more testing will begin.The new footprint then can accessed.the website is misleading in the fact that it states astra 2e has been deployed to 28.2 degrees .It has not got there yet.

Regards

Colin
CoolSolutions,Colin Baldwin

jackarbol

If you check this site apparently we might not lose any tv at all.....dont buy a bigger sat. dish just yet ...www.ses.com