Axiom Legal Financing Fund

Started by MacGuyver, October 09, 2013, 14:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGuyver

Hi Musicdonna, Thank you for your response. I am acting as the coordinator here in Spain in trying to find within the expat community any investors in the Axiom fund that have lost money due to the fund being put into receivership in February of this year. The lawyer in question believes that an injustice has taken place with regard to the fund being misold as insufficient due diligence was carried out by IFA's. As requested if you would like additional information and you are an investor in the Axiom Fund please contact me via bsqofq@gmail.com

musicdonna

In what capacity are you acting with the law firm, please?

MacGuyver

Like myself, if any other forum members, friends or family are investors in the Axiom Legal Financing fund that went into receivership in February of this year. I would like to hear from you. I am currently co-operating with a City of London law firm that feel that an injustice has been done by way of being mis sold the recommendation to invest by Independent Financial Advisors in Axiom. We are currently working towards forming an Axiom Legal Claims Group. So, if you are an investor and want more information please contact me via this forum. Thank You.