"Paquete Azul" postal service ?

Started by Tetley, September 05, 2013, 16:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Thanks Lynne I had already been on the site and tried to prepare online as suggested, but because its a Pais Vasco address, I am struggling with the given boxes to complete it isnt  accepting any of the address I have been given... :head

Looks like I need to visit the post office tomorrow with a copy of the address I have been given, maybe they will understand what needs to be written where......

Cheers
Andrea
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Tetley

I  have been asked to post something by "Paquete Azul" I believe it is through el correos anyone done this ?

any information will be  appreciated.

Thanks
Andrea
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol