Replacement line for rotary type washing line

Started by antatoo, August 31, 2013, 13:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

Lapanto is if coming from Arboleas to Albox you come to the traffic lights at the BP garage, turn right at the lights, Citroen showroom on the first corner and Lapanto in about three shops down after Citroen...on the right, not very big fronted..ask girl in the shop if you cant find things as she speaks a bit of English..
Good luck..

jonno

antatoo

Thanks all for the replies. I knew there would be someone who'd know the answer.
Lots of places for me to investigate there!
  :drinks:
Cheers

nanainspain

Just looked at mine and it's in three pieces !!

Trucker

Lapanto have them, right size to..think they €2.60 ish and you will need three..

cantabrian

Longos , right at the back of the shop ,many sizes !! if they are missing ? (which can be normal !) make your way back to the checkout and on the left near the middle of the shop there are many racks with lines of different lengths !

Peter and Frances

You could also try the new Chinese shop next to DIA Supermarket

Peter and Frances

They sell them in Jumacer S.L.
www.jumacer.es
Ctra Lorca Baza Km 72.2, Albox
950 12 10 12
more info
10.0 km

They are towards the rear of the shop to the right hand side

sandralos

We had to get ours from B&Q in England, if you know anyone who is coming out here to Spain, perhaps they could bring you one.

antatoo

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement line for my rotary washing line (the plastic coated type)?
I worked out that I'll need 60- 80 metres of line & I've looked in the todo shops & they only do 10-15 metres.
I've looked in ferreterias for loose line by the metre but it all seems to be cord rope type.
Any ideas?