New 7 seater

Started by Jude55, July 29, 2013, 16:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Bad John

:police: You cannot go wrong by taking a trip to Toyota in Antas, (you can see them from the motorway.) Toyota make the best 7 seat vehicles available, in fact they make the best cars on the road, or is it a sweater you want????  :lol:
BigBadJohn.

Cuddlybill

Have a look at Segundo Mano.............. Murcia might be closer than Almeria.  Also Gomez in Huercal Overa.............Ford dealer  Hope this helps. Mrs CB
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Jim1544

Can recommend Jimenez and Garcia, the main Peugeot dealership in Avenada Lapanto, Albox. Always has a good variety of secondhand cars and New peugeots I have had my last two vehicles from them over an eight year period. regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

Daffy

Assume that you mean 7 seater!!!    We bought ours from the Opel garage next to Lidl in Albox. A Zafira and we are well satisfied with both the vehicle and the service from the garage. :wave

Jude55

Hi to you all in sunny arboleas my husband and I will be retiring in November having just purchased our dream home
And very excited we are  too ,
We will need to purchase a new or used 7 seater when we arrive can anyone give us information about car dealers in our area, looking forward to our arrival,

regards
John and Judith