ltv

Started by sugar plum, July 23, 2013, 18:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temasek

After being ripped off big time and waiting months and months for the  plates I decided to do the 2nd one myself. Big mistake !
I eventually gave in.. and I have never been a quitter... went to Leo at Hispavan and he was very reasonable.If you do go this route shop around. We found Leo cheaper than any of the others we tried.Whichever way you go, good luck.
:wave
W.R.L.F.C.

Peter and Frances

We used SRS for our ITV  great service and no agro

SRS SERVICES

Quote from: sherbert on July 23, 2013, 22:46:09 PM
Hi,
Yes you can do this yourself,if you are happy to make lots of wasted trips,
You will need copies of your residencia,padron all stamped 'compulsada' at the Ayuntamiento, for Trafico.
Some area's will require insurance doc's (depending on the day!!)
Once you have the ITV,you have to contact Trafico in Almeria (usually requires a trip to them)
If you want to simplify this go and talk to Lianne at SRS, she can make the transition smooth and easy.
Ok it may cost a little bit but it does save an awful lot of pain and frustration
Hope this helps.

Thank you!!  Yes if we can be of assistance please contact us!!  Thanks again
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

sherbert

Hi,
Yes you can do this yourself,if you are happy to make lots of wasted trips,
You will need copies of your residencia,padron all stamped 'compulsada' at the Ayuntamiento, for Trafico.
Some area's will require insurance doc's (depending on the day!!)
Once you have the ITV,you have to contact Trafico in Almeria (usually requires a trip to them)
If you want to simplify this go and talk to Lianne at SRS, she can make the transition smooth and easy.
Ok it may cost a little bit but it does save an awful lot of pain and frustration
Hope this helps.

sugar plum

hi going to lorca l.t.v. to get u.k. reg car changed over to spanish what othere paper work do l need to take apart from my log book thanks