recommendation for ladies hairdresser please

Started by Jayne, July 17, 2013, 16:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Thank you all for your recommendations,looks like Debbie at Wavelengths gets the majority of votes.

temasek

Definitely Debbie at Wavelengths. Boy can she cut hair....would never let anyone else touch my hair.Nice friendly salon altogether.
W.R.L.F.C.

Cheerily Watching

James in Wavelengths does a fantastic job on mine!
Just because I can

HiDi

I agree about Debbie in Wavelengths. Just had mine cut and she always does a good job.

Di

Val Keith

Hi Jane, I have short hair, and Debbie in Wavelengths cuts mine, she is very good, and listens to what you want.

musicdonna

Vicky at La Alfoquia.  A superb hair cutter- my hair's thick and needs cutting well. 

CT

My wife goes to Donna's just up from the back of Mercadona.I am no expert on ladies' hair (as she will testify) but she always seems pleased with the results.They do a men's haircut for about €5, all very nice,friendly ladies.

caza1tooth

Jenny for me too! Tried others before her but would not change now + she is really bubbly and friendly.

Caza

doreen1

Hi Jayne,
I use Sayro. They are next door to the fonteria and beside Linea Nueva in Arboleas. Very modern settings and 2 really good stylists. Spanish only spoken which is great craic when you want something different. Prices VERY REASONABLE.

Good luck whoever you try.

Doreen :wave

telcaz

Might I as a mere man, suggest you try Jenny in Albox, she can be found in "Jax" which is just behind the Donkey and cart up the short allyway.
                 Terry

jackbar

Hi

Room 97 Hair studio La Alfoquia she is very nice and good prices

Regards

Barbara

Jayne

Can anyone recommend a ladies hairdresser please. I have short hair and want someone who is up to date with modern styles and does not just give short back and sides!!! Any ladies out there with short hair who would recommend their stylist would be appreciated.

Thanks