Renault

Started by Ray144, July 14, 2013, 19:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Stringo

I spoke with the former workshop manager recently and he assured me they are definitely NOT returning to this area, so as mentioned previously Lorca is the nearest option.

CT

Quote from: Richard Betteridge on July 16, 2013, 13:22:32 PM
HELLO,
          THERE IS A RENAULT DEALER AT VERA ITS ON THE ROAD THAT LEADS DOWN TO ICELAND

HOPE THIS HELPS RICHARD

That's the firm from Albox and I think you will find they are now closed while planning to move back to Albox

Richard Betteridge

HELLO,
          THERE IS A RENAULT DEALER AT VERA ITS ON THE ROAD THAT LEADS DOWN TO ICELAND

HOPE THIS HELPS RICHARD

Ray144

Thanks each for the info

Cuddlybill

There is a sizeable one in Lorca - ie showrooms and taller mechanico.  If you come off the motorway as though you were going to the shopping centre at Aguilas, head down the hill to the roundabout and take the first exit it is a little way up on the left (a couple of hundred yards from the roundabout).  If you know where I mean it is the street with loads of car dealerships in.  Hope this helps Mrs Cuddlybill.  Oh hope you are not trying to buy a car - we have been and its proving pretty nigh on impossible! recession what recession ??? ??? ???
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

kazhaynes

Think there is one in Lorca

CT

I read on this very web site they were coming back to Albox sometime this month.Otherwise I think it's Huercal (and presumably there is one in Almeria).Might be worth doing a search....

Ray144

Can anyone tell me where the nearest  Renault main dealer is
Ta!