Veterano brandy

Started by soulman, June 18, 2013, 12:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

It used to be John - hasn't been for about two years now - I must admit it confused me for a while.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Big Bad John

:police: Sorry, yes if you are not Mark Deacon, Smooth FM I did get the wrong person. His handle is also 'Soulman'?
BigBadJohn.

soulman

Thanks for the replies folks.

Also found it in the little Corviran supermarket in Albox opposite Plaza Nueva (Donkey Square to us heathens) ....... thanks to Jenny the hairdesser for that!

Big Bad John, I think you have me mixed up with someone else. However, now that I know you have Veterano in your locker it'd be nothing less than an absolute pleasure to meet you.

:tiphat:

Big Bad John

:tiphat:   Hi Soulman - I just realised who you are? There is always a tot (or 2) of Veterano in my wine locker, if you are passing.
John 'The Ping Bosun'.  :tiphat:
BigBadJohn.

sandralos

They sell Veterano in Cantoria, the first Spar supermarket - on the junction.

Big Bad John

:police: Obviously you are like me, a big fan of Veterano, I have been for about 50 years when I first came to Spain. Had given up getting it until recently when I popped into the little Off licence a couple of doors up from Sophias in Arboleas - Eureka. Don't buy it all, save some for me!!!!!  :clap:
BigBadJohn.

Amanda Oakley

Spotted this evening in the Cayuela Supermarket in Zurgena Village - which gave Seth an excuse to buy some!!!
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

soulman

Does anyone know where I can buy Veterano brandy in / near Albox?

Tried Mercadona, Dia and Lidl but no joy.

Thanks