Solar lights

Started by mickandjan, June 14, 2013, 14:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trucker

You turn of the Motorway at the Hospital sign, round and over the top and down hill to roundabout, take third exit, down to roundabout, second exit, next roundabout 2nd exit (left into estate) you will see a Mcdonalds and that is another sign to follow, same estate...Brico Depot at the bottom of estate in front of you..
Makes the prices from around Albox look stupid..as they are most of the time..

soulman

Can anyone give directions to Brico Depot in Almeria please?

Is it anywhere near the football stadium or Carrefour?

Thanks

johnny

El Campo are selling them for 1.25 each
Johnny

mickandjan

Trucker

I am pleased you found them and hope you like them, our back garden looks like an airstrip...for the money I think they very good and the light last for hours an hours..
I will award myself a pat on the back...  :tiphat:

mickandjan

Quote from: sallyb on June 15, 2013, 11:10:39 AM
We bought ours just below the Brico store in Almeria, as you drive up it is on the right hand side. Various lengths. It's one of those sell everything stores but good quality

Just back, so missed this last suggestion, but thank you all....got the Brico Depot ones this time.

sallyb

We bought ours just below the Brico store in Almeria, as you drive up it is on the right hand side. Various lengths. It's one of those sell everything stores but good quality
Phyll

mickandjan

Wow!  We are dropping off visitors at airport tomorrow so will go on to there.  Thank you

Trucker

Brico depot....Almeria...10 for €8.50

mickandjan

Thank you, we'll have a look there.  :wave

sandy b

They have quite a good selection in the rug shop opposite Mercadona. Also I think Essentials in Arboleas village sell some.

mickandjan

We are looking for the stick in the ground and also fairy light variety.  Has anyone spotted any bargains?   :D