New Battery

Started by telcaz, June 04, 2013, 15:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uslot

Quote from: gus-lopez on June 04, 2013, 20:32:57 PM
Pity you haven't got a Bosch,Magnettii-Marrelli, Lucas shop down there.We've one in Lorca & they are excellent.Anything electrical stocked.
Cheapest place for batteries we've ever found, & good quality.

Hey Gus. Where's the shop in Lorca then? Anywhere near the engine rebuilders?

By the way, do you have a car registered in Lorca? If so can I ask how much the road tax is?

Thanks!

Optomist

Was in the feretira up the road behind Mercadona tonight and i noticed they sold Batteries . They didn't stock the product i was looking for but have ordered some for me to arrive Friday, very friendly and helpful  . Had to go to Longoes to get some for now but had to pay a lot more for the same thing so i would certainly recommend the one up behind Mercadona .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

gus-lopez

Pity you haven't got a Bosch,Magnettii-Marrelli, Lucas shop down there.We've one in Lorca & they are excellent.Anything electrical stocked.
Cheapest place for batteries we've ever found, & good quality.

telcaz

Thanks everyone, who would have thought buying a battery would be so problamatic. Yes, "Graeme" you are correct, the battery that let me down today was new last year, unfortunatley i know next to nothing about cars, so i learn the hard way (costly).
                                                                           Terry.

Tetley

Quote from: telcaz on June 04, 2013, 15:23:20 PM
Good afternoon everyone, i need a new battery for my 2-0 litre Mondeo, any ideas in the Albox-Huercal Overa area, nice and cheap please.
                 Thanks in advance, Terry.

motor factors Albox opp Dia..... but dont go for cheap as there not cheap but are crap and as soon as the temp drops in winter it will be like wipping a pig in the grand national...... go for the Tudor or even better get somebody like EPS & Roz & Rick to bring you a decent Bosh one from the uk.
for a Tudor here you will be around 90 & 120e for a good bosh in the UK you will be 50 quid plus a bit of transport.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ADVANCE Digital

Hi Terry

Try the motor factors place opposite Maxi Dia in Albox

telcaz

Good afternoon everyone, i need a new battery for my 2-0 litre Mondeo, any ideas in the Albox-Huercal Overa area, nice and cheap please.
                 Thanks in advance, Terry.